Incompetent Seattle media or

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Incompetent Seattle media or
Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:13 pm
  • Are the Seahawks talking to no one???

Two days into FA (the negotiation/tampering stage) and not one single player has been identified as a player the team wants to sign or has had discussions with. Is the FO that inscrutable, unable to be read, or is the collective Seattle investigative sports reporting just that bad at doing their jobs? I suppose it's possibe the team isn't talking to anyone but I doubt it. Is the FO really that secretive?

I keep I refreshing numerous sites looking for any scrap of news but alas the Seattle area media has bupkus.
    Until we develop a pass rush that will cause opposing teams to be forced to scheme to defend it we will never be able to consistently take the final step. The interior rush needs improvement. The OLine clearly still needs work.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions at last after 38 seasons. Awesome!!!
    jammerhawk
    NET Veteran

Re: Incompetent Seattle media or
Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:22 pm
  • I honestly believe that they're not involved in any serious discussions right now (but maybe I'm just dense).
    Kennedyin92
    NET Starter

Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:24 pm
  • Schneider typically waits for the smoke to clear in free agency.
    He doesn't go after high priced players.
    Let's just be patient
    Why Not Us?
    Jerhawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:25 pm
  • The agents are the ones who leak team interest, true or not, in order to drive up the perceived competition for their clients. I'm sure they are as capable of calling the Seattle media as they are anybody else.
    AgentDib
    NET Veteran

Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:06 pm
  • It will be moves of a minor nature only. No big splash, hopefully a strong draft.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions 2014.02.02 Seahawks 43 Broncos 8
    Cyrus12
    NET Veteran

Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:12 pm
  • Jerhawk wrote:Schneider typically waits for the smoke to clear in free agency.
    Let's just be patient

It's that strategy that got us Webb and Sowell last season. Look how far that got us.

This is not the free agent season to sit on your hands playing money ball. There is no cost in losing comp picks for the 2018 draft. So he needs to make a real play for some quality players that can make a difference this season. Overpay some if needed. Restructure some current contracts to free up extra cap room, if needed. Make a serious play to make it to and win the Super Bowl this season.

If not, we aren't going to even sniff a Super Bowl this next season.
    kf3339
    NET Veteran

Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:19 pm
  • Seattle's media is a pretty tight ship. There's not a lot that gets out unless Pete and John want it to.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:21 pm
  • kf3339 wrote:
    Jerhawk wrote:Schneider typically waits for the smoke to clear in free agency.
    Let's just be patient

It's that strategy that got us Webb and Sowell last season. Look how far that got us.

This is not the free agent season to sit on your hands playing money ball. There is no cost in losing comp picks for the 2018 draft. So he needs to make a real play for some quality players that can make a difference this season. Overpay some if needed. Restructure some current contracts to free up extra cap room, if needed. Make a serious play to make it to and win the Super Bowl this season.

Well, thank goodness you're not the Seahawks GM then. I'd prefer the team not spend carelessly in free agency and build through the draft.
    Look at the 2013 free agency. Schneider waited, then pounced on Avril and Bennett after the first wave passed and their value decreased.
    Why Not Us?
    Jerhawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:25 pm
  • Think about it. The only waves of FA news you're hearing about right now are the also-ran teams like the Niners, Jaguars and Lions.
    Schneider and our front office know what they're doing and they do it right.
    Siouxhawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:43 pm
  • I don't know, the Pats just traded draft pick for a TE. All in all the closed off media approach works I suppose, but the media here seems to have no clue.

I don't disagree that our FO has done an excellent job, save last season's OLine. Maybe the team is in fact slow playing FA, but they have to be talking to some available guys including some of our own.

I also know that relatively the team doesn't have deep pockets for FA, but the media has zero clue where the FO is looking except for some speculative ideas. Maybe they aren't digging much, or enough?
    Until we develop a pass rush that will cause opposing teams to be forced to scheme to defend it we will never be able to consistently take the final step. The interior rush needs improvement. The OLine clearly still needs work.

jammerhawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:19 pm
  • Strange, but I seem to recall that almost every time they went for a "splashy" FA/trade, it bombed.

We don't have the cash to outbid most of the other teams in the league. Need to be wiser this year, not big risk takers.
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77

Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:38 pm
  • If you are expecting the Hawks to make a big or early signing then you haven't been paying attention to the Seahawks during the Schneider era.

The national media rumor guys are on the stories more often than local media. If they aren't dropping rumors then see the paragraph above.

If one of the free agents were to visit you'd know about it. If the Hawks were talking to a player agent you'd hear about it. You are being unfair to the local media.
    Thomas Paine: To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead
    Seafan
    NET Veteran

Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:45 pm
  • Jerhawk wrote:
    kf3339 wrote:
    Let's just be patient

Well, thank goodness you're not the Seahawks GM then. I'd prefer the team not spend carelessly in free agency and build through the draft.
    Look at the 2013 free agency. Schneider waited, then pounced on Avril and Bennett after the first wave passed and their value decreased.

So you don't care about getting back to and winning the Super Bowl again. Got it.

While they are trying to draft their way back to a real contender status, this team is getting old. We have at most two years with many of our best D players and that's it. No one said spend carelessly in FA, but that doesn't mean only looking thru the garbage bins to fill out your team weaknesses. That has been their approach the last two years.
    kf3339
    NET Veteran

Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:53 pm
  • They usually wait till the second and or third wave and pick up guys who thought they were worth more then they are, then it's prove it deals and a chance to win.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:23 am
  • Siouxhawk wrote:Think about it. The only waves of FA news you're hearing about right now are the also-ran teams like the Niners, Jaguars and Lions.
    Schneider and our front office know what they're doing and they do it right.

No, no, NO!! JC should be breaking the bank for players like Garcon...LMAO, 9ers!! :lol: :lol: :P
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:51 am
  • FA as a whole is quiet this year, lots more money and no player wants to be the 1st to sign a contract and than someone else gets way more.
    hburn21
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:08 am

Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:42 am
  • We do this every year on .net at around this time since Pete and John arrived.

Threads like this feel somehow comforting and familiar, don't they? :)
    Dreadbelch
    NET Starter

Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:49 am
  • sutz wrote:Strange, but I seem to recall that almost every time they went for a "splashy" FA/trade, it bombed.

We don't have the cash to outbid most of the other teams in the league. Need to be wiser this year, not big risk takers.

Sidney Rice, Zach Miller, Cliff Avril, and Michael Bennett were all huge free agency signings made during the Schneider and Pete era. All of those players were the #1 rated free agent at their position the year the Seahawks signed them....with Avril and Bennett being #1 and #2 in the same free agency class.

I wouldn't say any of those splash free agent signings bombed. Sidney and Zach were instrumental in the 2012 season, which laid the groundwork for our 13 Super Bowl Season. Michael Bennett and Cliff need no explanation. They're currently top players at their position in the league.

What we usually bomb at was trading away our first round pick for Percy Harvin and Jimmy Graham. Percy, because he's a nutcase. And Graham, because our OC is incompetent and doesn't know how to utilize one of the greatest offensive weapons in the game.
    Last edited by Steve2222 on Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
    Steve2222
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:49 am
  • We talk to more players and agents than anyone. Guys are way overpriced right now, but guys aren't going to get signed to a bargain deal without the Hawks being involved.
    I'm fly
    I should be in the sky with birds
    Tical21
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:52 am
  • Not sure what you guys are talking about, we get the news before it's even news here.....

Seymour
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:53 am
  • kf3339 wrote:
    Jerhawk wrote:
    kf3339 wrote:
    Let's just be patient

So you don't care about getting back to and winning the Super Bowl again. Got it.

While they are trying to draft their way back to a real contender status, this team is getting old. We have at most two years with many of our best D players and that's it. No one said spend carelessly in FA, but that doesn't mean only looking thru the garbage bins to fill out your team weaknesses. That has been their approach the last two years.

Yes, I want Seattle to go 0-16 for the next thirty seasons. :roll:

Who on the free agent market did you want Seattle to go after? Either still available or already signed? Because so far, this has been an overpriced, over aged class of free agents I didn't want the team to touch. The draft is where they should be focusing, and by the looks of it, they are. Restock and keep building through the draft. That's what got the team to where they are today
    Why Not Us?
    Jerhawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:57 am
  • Steve2222 wrote:
    sutz wrote:Strange, but I seem to recall that almost every time they went for a "splashy" FA/trade, it bombed.

Sidney Rice, Zach Miller, Cliff Avril, and Michael Bennett were all huge free agency signings made during the Schneider and Pete era. All of those players were the #1 rated free agent at their position the year the Seahawks signed them....with Avril and Bennett being #1 and #2 in the same free agency class.

I wouldn't say any of those splash free agent signings bombed. Sidney and Zach were instrumental in the 2012 season, which laid the groundwork for our 13 Super Bowl Season. Michael Bennett and Cliff need no explanation. They're currently top players at their position in the league.

What we usually bomb at was trading away our first round pick for Percy Harvin and Jimmy Graham. Percy, because he's a nutcase. And Graham, because our OC is incompetent and doesn't know how to utilize one of the greatest offensive weapons in the game.

Graham just established a franchise record for tight end yardage in a year he's coming off a major injury. He is being used efficiently and will have an even more impactful season this year.
    Siouxhawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:04 am
  • Siouxhawk wrote:Graham just established a franchise record for tight end yardage in a year he's coming off a major injury. He is being used efficiently and will have an even more impactful season this year.

Sure. As long as one is willing to completely ignore the HUGE red zone use issue, which is pretty much half the reason you pickup a mismatch type player like Graham and pay him $10 million per season.
    Seymour
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:05 am
  • Give me one FA signing this season for the Seahawks that the media hasn't talked about......
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:08 am
  • Seymour wrote:
    Siouxhawk wrote:Graham just established a franchise record for tight end yardage in a year he's coming off a major injury. He is being used efficiently and will have an even more impactful season this year.

Sure. As long as one is willing to completely ignore the HUGE red zone use issue, which is pretty much half the reason you pickup a mismatch type player like Graham and pay him $10 million per season.

If we recapture our defensive identity of a few years ago and field an improved offensive line, it's not a HUGE issue at all. It's Seahawk football. And it's WINNING.
    Siouxhawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:14 am
  • Siouxhawk wrote:
    Seymour wrote:
    Siouxhawk wrote:Graham just established a franchise record for tight end yardage in a year he's coming off a major injury. He is being used efficiently and will have an even more impactful season this year.

If we recapture our defensive identity of a few years ago and field an improved offensive line, it's not a HUGE issue at all. It's Seahawk football. And it's WINNING.

If ....blah blah blah???
    It IS an issue, PERIOD.
    Seymour
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:27 am
  • Siouxhawk wrote:
    Seymour wrote:

If our players morphed in to the top of their position in the league we would have a landslide in the Pro Bowl as far as amount of players participating from one team also.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:28 am
  • mikeak wrote:Give me one FA signing this season for the Seahawks that the media hasn't talked about......

The media has speculated about every OLine possibilityand numerous other positional FA types but there has been little news as to who the team has actually spoken to. This is also true about potential draft picks. Maybe the FO prefers to control the news but it is frustrating to have zero idea of anyone the team may had interest in.

I'm not saying this approach hasn't worked for the team, or that it might be of import when the tea is in the bottom 1/3 of team available cap. It still might be of interest to know which players we kicked the tires of during this stage.

jammerhawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:45 am
  • Incompetent Seattle media? lol

We don't have the cap space to get into this first overpaying wave of FA's. It's that simple.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    * NET Moderator *

Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:49 am
  • jammerhawk wrote:
    mikeak wrote:Give me one FA signing this season for the Seahawks that the media hasn't talked about......

The media has speculated about every OLine possibilityand numerous other positional FA types but there has been little news as to who the team has actually spoken to. This is also true about potential draft picks. Maybe the FO prefers to control the news but it is frustrating to have zero idea of anyone the team may had interest in.

I'm not saying this approach hasn't worked for the team, or that it might be of import when the tea is in the bottom 1/3 of team available cap. It still might be of interest to know which players we kicked the tires of during this stage.

In the last few days one could read how Kirk Cousins to the 49ers was a done deal

One could read how Kirk Cousins to the 49ers was being talked about

One could read how Kirk Cousins to the 49ers was not going to happen

and one could read that 49ers moved on from Kirk Cousins

So I just rather wait for factual information than crap to be made up so that the "local" media has something to write about

Clearly we are not talking to the most coveted free agents and we are keeping it under wraps. Not everything is a big conspiracy. I like the fact that what we discuss in our building isn't out there for everyone to see like some other teams
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:15 am
  • Hawks don't have a huge amount of cap space but yet have some big holes to try and fill. PC/JS are not really ones to get into the give people ludicrous amounts of money the first day of free agency. As many have pointed out, the dust will settle before we really see anything happen and then I wouldn't expect us to sign a top tier guy. We rarely go after the big names and when we have, we have gotten burnt ala Percy and that corner who I can't remember his name from Philly.

We still need to take care of Kam as well.
    Schadie001
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:21 am
  • I realize it's been a few years now and so memories get hazy, but we signed both Avril and Bennett on March 13th/14th after the initial rush died down. We gave Bennett a 1 year $5 mil deal and Avril a two year $15 mil deal. Hindsight may have them as the best signings of 2013 but they were very far down the list at the time.

The biggest FA splashes that year included:
      Dolphins: Wallace, Ellerbe, Wheeler for $121 mil
      Colts: Cherilus, Toler, Walden, Thomas, Landry, Jean-Francois for $125 mil
      Bucs: Goldson for $42 mil
      Ravens: Dumervil for $35 mil
      Eagles: Barwin for $36 mil
      Titans: Levitre, Walker for $57 mil
      Bears: Bennett, Bushrod for $56 mil
      Lions: Houston, Quin, Bush for $66 mil
      Vikings: Loadholt for $25 mil
      Falcons: Baker for $41 mil
      Rams: Cook for $35 mil

In the NFL, free agency "winners" do not usually translate to actual winning the following season. This is because we are under a salary cap and so you can't outspend your opponents, you can only spend the same amount of money more or less wisely. When you spend big on a player in free agency you will nearly always overpay for them because you had to beat out 31 other teams (winner's curse in auctions), and that means your overall talent will be less than a team that drafted and extended players at a better value.
    AgentDib
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:26 am
  • You sound like Mike Salk.

FA is largely a sucker's game. I'm comfortable with the way they handle it, even if it means we don't get to open our presents right away like other fans.
    Mojambo
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:33 am
  • Siouxhawk wrote:
    Seymour wrote:

No offense, but if you have been watching the Jimmy Graham experience and consider it a success, I have no idea what to tell ya man. You can't be a physical running team with Jimmy Graham as your top TE. We don't throw to him in the red zone. We VERY rarely throw to him up the seam. We are way better without him than we are with him. IMO it's been a complete disaster and we are dead in the water as long as he is our primary TE. Now, if you tell me we're going to put him in the slot and use him properly, I'm in. But we don't, we're not, and it's a disaster.
    I'm fly
    I should be in the sky with birds
    Tical21
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:34 am
  • AgentDib wrote:
    In the NFL, free agency "winners" do not usually translate to actual winning the following season.

If it did, Snyder's Redskins would have won 4 or 5 SBs in the last 10 years. ;)
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77

Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:36 am
  • AgentDib wrote:I realize it's been a few years now and so memories get hazy, but we signed both Avril and Bennett on March 13th/14th after the initial rush died down. We gave Bennett a 1 year $5 mil deal and Avril a two year $15 mil deal. Hindsight may have them as the best signings of 2013 but they were very far down the list at the time.

The biggest FA splashes that year included:
      Dolphins: Wallace, Ellerbe, Wheeler for $121 mil
      Colts: Cherilus, Toler, Walden, Thomas, Landry, Jean-Francois for $125 mil
      Bucs: Goldson for $42 mil
      Ravens: Dumervil for $35 mil
      Eagles: Barwin for $36 mil
      Titans: Levitre, Walker for $57 mil
      Bears: Bennett, Bushrod for $56 mil
      Lions: Houston, Quin, Bush for $66 mil
      Vikings: Loadholt for $25 mil
      Falcons: Baker for $41 mil
      Rams: Cook for $35 mil

In the NFL, free agency "winners" do not usually translate to actual winning the following season. This is because we are under a salary cap and so you can't outspend your opponents, you can only spend the same amount of money more or less wisely. When you spend big on a player in free agency you will nearly always overpay for them because you had to beat out 31 other teams (winner's curse in auctions), and that means your overall talent will be less than a team that drafted and extended players at a better value.

Great list, great reminder

On the "same amount" part it is technically correct over an extended period of time. However due to the ability to roll over Cap a team can come in with unused amounts from prior years which is added to their payroll. Then you add to this the requirements in the CBA to spend certain percentages and you will have years with teams that just has a boatload of money and may be forced to spend it.

So you can outspend your competitors over a shorter period of time. Right now Cleveland can outspend just about everybody, but they are starting from a worse point.

Final thoughts is that if you hit it in FA then you get what the Giants did last year where they really turned around and should be a good / great team this year. However as your list shows most teams don't........
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:37 am
  • kf3339 wrote:
    Let's just be patient

Good thing the Jags followed this strategy last offseason. That Lombardi looks great on their shelf.
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:45 am
  • Mojambo wrote:You sound like Mike Salk.

FA is largely a sucker's game. I'm comfortable with the way they handle it, even if it means we don't get to open our presents right away like other fans.

For most teams yes, but look what the Patriot's are doing.

They're about to sign the top CB in free agency, and possibly trade Butler to New Orleans for Branden Cooks. This is after trading away their top two DE's.

Standing pat and adding 3rd tier scrubs is what I don't like, and that's exactly what we've done the past couple of years. If you don't have cap space, you make cap space or get creative.

Where's our creativity? Are we seriously gonna just stand pat again and sign a bunch of has beens as band aids?
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    * NET Moderator *

Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:50 am
  • Tical21 wrote:
    Siouxhawk wrote:
    Seymour wrote:

No offense, but if you have been watching the Jimmy Graham experience and consider it a success, I have no idea what to tell ya man. You can't be a physical running team with Jimmy Graham as your top TE. We don't throw to him in the red zone. We VERY rarely throw to him up the seam. We are way better without him than we are with him. IMO it's been a complete disaster and we are dead in the water as long as he is our primary TE. Now, if you tell me we're going to put him in the slot and use him properly, I'm in. But we don't, we're not, and it's a disaster.

Considering he was rebounding from an injury that many thought would end his career, I certainly do see last season as a huge success. He became more well-rounded and his endurance was tested and he passed. With that said, I fully anticipate more scoring and yards production from him in the upcoming season and he won't be tasked as much with providing blocking assistance on the line.
    Siouxhawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:56 am
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    Mojambo wrote:You sound like Mike Salk.

They're about to sign the top CB in free agency, and possibly trade Butler to New Orleans for Branden Cooks. This is after trading away their top two DE's.

Standing pat and adding 3rd tier scrubs is what I don't like, and that's exactly what we've done the past couple of years. If you don't have cap space, you make cap space or get creative.

Where's our creativity? Are we seriously gonna just stand pat again and sign a bunch of has beens as band aids?

Exactly my point as well. There is a reason the Pats keep making the SB and winning it. There is also a reason that we have not sniffed even making it to a SB the last two years. Think about it.
    kf3339
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:13 am
  • So before the injury not using him (Graham) in the Red Zone and up the seam or flanking him into the slot was on who?

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:20 am
  • He was coming on strong before the injury. He got hurt, if you remember, trying to catch a ball in the end zone.
    Siouxhawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:21 am
  • kf3339 wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:

Exactly my point as well. There is a reason the Pats keep making the SB and winning it. There is also a reason that we have not sniffed even making it to a SB the last two years. Think about it.

Think they will trade us Brady and Belichick?
    iigakusei
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:21 am
  • That's one play, what about the rest of the time?

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:27 am
  • chris98251 wrote:That's one play, what about the rest of the time?

As I said, he was transitioning well into our offense. I know the coaching staff liked what they were getting from him. He was also starting to develop a nice rapport with Russ just prior to the injury .
    What does this have to do with Seattle media?
    Siouxhawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:32 am
  • Signing high priced F.A. and not using them correctly or busting on teams, the media loves to sell the story lines, Harvin was the same way bust and cancer. Cary Williams bust and cancer.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:32 am
  • iigakusei wrote:
    kf3339 wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:

Think they will trade us Brady and Belichick?

So you're saying Brady is the only player on the field?

The Pats FO make moves and don't stand pat. They are creative and make adjustments not just in FA, but also during games. We don't.
    kf3339
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:34 am
  • So you're saying Brady is the only player on the field?

The Pats FO make moves and don't stand pat. They are creative and make adjustments not just in FA, but also during games. We don't.[/quote]
    What I am saying is that if it were that simple everyone would follow their model. A lot easier to do when you have won consistently with the best QB and Coach in league history.
    iigakusei
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:37 am
  • chris98251 wrote:Signing high priced F.A. and not using them correctly or busting on teams, the media loves to sell the story lines, Harvin was the same way bust and cancer. Cary Williams bust and cancer.

I see what you're saying, but I don't put Jimmy in the same class as Harvin and Williams. Those 2 were classic busts, except Harvin did help us in 48. Jimmy just set our franchise single-season record for touchdowns by a tight end while becoming more versatile. As our line becomes more consistent, he'll thrive more.
    Siouxhawk
    NET Veteran

Next

It is currently Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:56 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information