RB Eddie Lacy visits (UPDATE: Signed 1 year deal w/ Hawks)

HawkFan72

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/839961628959539200[/tweet]
[tweet]https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/839960813834293248[/tweet]

Add another RB to the mix.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
I would much rather see us sign Lacy than AP or Charles. Just get the man on a diet or toss some cheeseburgers in the endzones.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
I've said it since his rookie season - dude's overweight - and it has only gotten worse the last two seasons. Packers would have been a better team running Starks all those years.

I gotta give this one a big FAT no.

RussB

Reaction score
Hes a great RB. Needs to ease up on the cheeseburgers though and he should be good. I hope they get both him and lang.

iigakusei

Reaction score
Definitely has the potential tubby an interesting addition.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
If we're going to sign a fat, unathletic, piece of crap to play RB, I'd prefer it was me.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
A lot of Packers fans are happy to see Lacy go. That's pretty damning.

sdog1981

Reaction score
No thanks fatty. Go hang out on another teams injury list.

Seymour

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":15pgucgy said:
A lot of Packers fans are happy to see Lacy go. That's pretty damning.

Exactly. When Michael is an upgrade you know you are in deep....

ChasingItsTail.jpg~c200

Chapow

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2cqg03ro said:
If we're going to sign a fat, unathletic, piece of crap to play RB, I'd prefer it was me.

:lol:

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
I heard a report on nfln that he is down in Florida training and is in "great" shape. Probably like when you get dumped after a long relationship, and get back in shape for the market. I know that is an over-used analogy, but appropriate in this instance. I even heard he plans on doing p90x a time or two this summer. He may come in ripped, who knows. I bet they will sign one of these veteran guys, maybe two if the price is right. Maybe Charles and lacy for 5 mil combined. That would be interesting.

seabowl

Reaction score
Jimjones0384":3bu4xozm said:
I heard a report on nfln that he is down in Florida training and is in "great" shape. Probably like when you get dumped after a long relationship, and get back in shape for the market. I know that is an over-used analogy, but appropriate in this instance. I even heard he plans on doing p90x a time or two this summer. He may come in ripped, who knows. I bet they will sign one of these veteran guys, maybe two if the price is right. Maybe Charles and lacy for 5 mil combined. That would be interesting.

He did the same thing last offseason. The dude likes food.

kf3339

Reaction score
Jimjones0384":syka0f3d said:

Put him on a weight and fat percentage performance contract that forces him to lose weight and stay in real football shape. I could be done.

Besides, he may realize if he doesn't his career is over.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Low $ with incentives. Heck yes. Pete likes to pound the rock, this guy is capable of it, especially if he keeps the weight down.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
He's ran for over 1000 yards his first two seasons. Before he got hurt, he was averaging 5.1 yards per carry. No one on the Seahawks roster came close to that average last season. He's an upgrade. The only reason why the Packers brought in CMike was because Lacy was hurt. I'd rather have Lacy on my team than some of the other backs out there. He's a physical runner that the Seahawks lack currently.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/15848/eddie-lacy

Hell if he continues to eat, then he can be a Cable project for the OL.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Or if he keeps eating you've got an undersized but highly athletic guard

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
kf3339":1bz2obue said:
Jimjones0384":1bz2obue said:

Put him on a weight and fat percentage performance contract that forces him to lose weight and stay in real football shape. I could be done.

Besides, he may realize if he doesn't his career is over.

The packers did that......he went off the lean cuisiene in nothing fat.......Gained it all back. The Packerfans know this.

Timmahawk

Reaction score
Yes, he's chubby, but he also ran for 5 ypc last year. I'd rather him than latavius if they cost the same.