SEASON TICKET RENEWAL DUE WEDNESDAY!!!

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
SEASON TICKET RENEWAL DUE WEDNESDAY!!!
Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:58 pm
  • Just a public service announcement / reminder for those of you that are season ticket holders. The deadline to renew your tickets for 2017 is this coming Wednesday 3/15. Don't want anybody to miss that on accident.

"There is no delay of game. We did not let the team know we were scratching our balls"
    IBleedBlueAndGreen
    * NET Injury Guru *

• Yea received the email about renewal today, the due date for the first payment. Somebody dropped the ball on this for sure.
    Beast Mode 05 Sep 12 - "And then with our defense playing the way that they've been playing, we don't even need an offense."
    dbsn2420
    NET Veteran

• dbsn2420 wrote:Yea received the email about renewal today, the due date for the first payment. Somebody dropped the ball on this for sure.

I got my first e-mail over two weeks ago and I know of one STH that waited until today, 3/15/17, to renew, that got a total of three.

Best check you e-mail provider for problems on their end, spam filters, etc.

GO HAWKS!!!
    For those that choose to attend the temple "QWEST" bring your best and be LOUD.

The opposition has no hope!!
    12HawkFan
    NET Starter

It is currently Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:34 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information