Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

WR Kamar Aiken Visiting the Hawks on Monday

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • Per Ian Rapoport (and Sheil Kapada just confirmed this on John Clayton's show) former Ravens WR Kamar Aiken is visiting the Colts today ... and will visit with the Seahawks this Monday.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/03/17/kamar-aiken-lines-up-visits-with-colts-seahawks/

Intriguing player who's still relatively young (27) and has both size (6'2" 215 pounds) and speed (4.45 in the 40). At this stage of free agency (where guys are signing bargain basement deals), why the heck not?
    Hawkscanner
    * NET Sage *

• Assuming the salary numbers work, I think Kamar Aiken would be an excellent signing.
    irfuben32
    NET Practice Squad

• If Seattle does sign Aiken, then what about Kearse? Because they are both similar players if I am not mistaken?
    L.O.B.
    raisethe3
    NET Veteran

• raisethe3 wrote:If Seattle does sign Aiken, then what about Kearse? Because they are both similar players if I am not mistaken?

If they're similar, I'd just pass on Aiken.
    Rat
    * NET Cynic *

• Rat wrote:
    raisethe3 wrote:If Seattle does sign Aiken, then what about Kearse? Because they are both similar players if I am not mistaken?

If they're similar, I'd just pass on Aiken.

I see what you did there. :mrgreen:
    harryjohnson
    NET Rookie

• Kearse is a special teamer/5th WR
    irfuben32
    NET Practice Squad

• Aiken is a better version of Kearse. Better hands, better speed, at the right price i like the pick up... hopefully staples Kearses butt to the bench.
    flmmkrz
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:28 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information