WR Kamar Aiken Visiting the Hawks on Monday

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Per Ian Rapoport (and Sheil Kapada just confirmed this on John Clayton's show) former Ravens WR Kamar Aiken is visiting the Colts today ... and will visit with the Seahawks this Monday.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/03/17/kamar-aiken-lines-up-visits-with-colts-seahawks/

Intriguing player who's still relatively young (27) and has both size (6'2" 215 pounds) and speed (4.45 in the 40). At this stage of free agency (where guys are signing bargain basement deals), why the heck not?

irfuben32

Reaction score
Assuming the salary numbers work, I think Kamar Aiken would be an excellent signing.

raisethe3

Reaction score
If Seattle does sign Aiken, then what about Kearse? Because they are both similar players if I am not mistaken?

Rat

Reaction score
raisethe3":1si0r5uk said:
If Seattle does sign Aiken, then what about Kearse? Because they are both similar players if I am not mistaken?

If they're similar, I'd just pass on Aiken.

harryjohnson

Reaction score
Rat":212n78wt said:
raisethe3":212n78wt said:

If they're similar, I'd just pass on Aiken.

I see what you did there. :mrgreen:

flmmkrz

Reaction score
Aiken is a better version of Kearse. Better hands, better speed, at the right price i like the pick up... hopefully staples Kearses butt to the bench.