Ryan Clady visiting Seahawks

uncle fester

Reaction score
Given his injury history, he might be good for 8 games.

But that would mean in those games Russ isn't running for his life.

Rat

Reaction score
Injured basically all the time, but beggars can't be choosers I guess. Let's make it happen.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
It's going to all be about the money and what the results of his physical turnout to be.

OP
OP
MontanaHawk05

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
If you were underwhelmed by Joeckel, you should be almost as underwhelmed by Clady.

getnasty

Reaction score
Subzero717":38onm9ju said:
Clady,Joekel,Britt,Glowinski,Ifedi

Thats not horrible

I'd rather see Joeckel and Clady at the tackle spots and leave Ifedi and Glowenski where there at. At some point in time it would be nice for at least a couple of our offense linemen to play the same spot for more then one year. Maybe I'm wrong but a little continuity couldn't hurt.

Josea16

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1h4v1jzr said:
https://t.co/YHyMsOVYzI
Now this has me interested. If he's okay physically Clady and Joekel are a quantifiable upgrade over the trainwreck twins named Fant and Gilliam.

toffee

Reaction score
IF Clady can regain his form, he will be a huge upgrade at LT. He and Fant can share duty, that may help Clady to avoid injury and more gas in the playoffs.

toffee

Reaction score
Subzero717":1kfhw4vg said:

Thats not horrible

Ifedi an upgrade over Fant at LT? Fant was not good but he never played OL or LT, so I will cut him some slack.

Seafan

Reaction score
Fant needs competition. It could be Joeckel or it may be someone else. Fant is still likely to be the LT next year.

Josea16

Reaction score
Seafan":3fkevytn said:
Fant needs competition. It could be Joeckel or it may be someone else. Fant is still likely to be the LT next year.
Any 300 pound fat dude that played basketball or soccer would be competition. Anyone that actually played the position should beat his sorry basketball ass. If not, The Seahawks have serious problems and Tom Cable should be fired.

Subzero717

Reaction score
toffee":1v4fnwhf said:
Subzero717":1v4fnwhf said:

Thats not horrible

Ifedi an upgrade over Fant at LT? Fant was not good but he never played OL or LT, so I will cut him some slack.

I have Ifedi at RT. I would have Fant backing up Clady who will more than likely get injured.

To answer your question though, yes Ifedi or almost anyone that's played football more than one year would be an upgrade to Fant. Anyone not named Sowell or Webb. I'm not trashing Fant but he needs to sit and learn the game. He's being asked to block Quinn, Jones, Beasley etc. The job he did last year was remarkable. However, there are things that are automatic to guys that have been playing their entire lives that he isn't aware of yet. Things I don't know a coach at this level would think to coach.