Carpooling Options

nrayorr

Reaction score
Hey, everyone.

A couple years ago I threw out the idea of carpooling to some games for those in the Vancouver/Portland area and didn't get much interest. So, I was wondering if this year would draw some interest out there.

Also, have any of you caught the Bolt bus or something similar? Driving back and forth to Seattle gets to be a little tiring.

12thMan

Reaction score
I live in the Longview/Kelso area and was thinking about doing a couple of games via Amtrak. Costs $44 per person round trip, but just might be the ticket for Seahawk Sundays!

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Can someone pick me up in North Dakota? I'll go halvsies for gas. But I get to play my music in Montana.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
The train sounds like the best option.

I have to take a ferry, waiting on both sides, then drive south 200 miles, then fight the post game traffic, and clear the border
both ways. It's a long day.

A nice train trip with a good group and some good snacks and something to drink, life would be sweet. Still a long day but at least you're not driving.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
If anyone is driving from London, I'd be happy to buy them some Quavers and a sandwich as recompense.

original poster

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":2hawzut8 said:
If anyone is driving from London, I'd be happy to buy them some Quavers and a sandwich as recompense.

As above, I can match this offer.