Gee Scott gets mentioned on NFL.COm

ivotuk

Reaction score
Good for him! He's still got a lot to learn, but I really like the way he's progressing with is professionalism. I think he's on his way. Well done young man! Well done!

The Seattle Seahawks don't plan to trade Richard Sherman, and the All-Pro cornerback doesn't want to go anywhere.

"I wouldn't want to leave this city and my guys, but I understand it's a business and organizational philosophies change," Sherman told 710 ESPN's Gee Scott in a statement regarding the recent trade rumors.

Sherman's teammates agree.

An unnamed player told Scott, "Unless (the Seahawks) want this run to be over with, you wouldn't entertain the thought of trading Sherman."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... s-business

seaNOmercy

Reaction score
So annoying BRUH. Trying to think of a Gee Scott-esque analogy comparing how he annoys me with taking a woman on a date or something, but the guy irritates me.

titan3131

Reaction score
Untalented diversity hire does nothing but gets a text message from athlete whose car he used to wash.

I miss trufant on 710, actually knew football.

425HawkSpark

Reaction score
Very annoying. I hate how he cuts off john Clayton, I usually only tolerate I brah or interruption then I'd turn to other station. Gee Scott knows the players but not football. 710 shoves him on every show. Oh your sick you get gee Scott.... :pukeface: :pukeface:

Latest posts