Seat Relocation

Russellmania3

Reaction score
What's the word fellow season tickets holders?

Anyone get an email with a date yet?

It's gotta be getting close

dbsn2420

Reaction score
I usually make 4 payments to secure tickets. I received an email on March 15th that the first payment was due on that day, March 15th. So I emailed my rep who said they sent out several emails and made phone calls the week prior. I don't think that was the case since I was watching the account for the notice. Also, you'd think if they called they would leave a message. I got nothing. I managed to scrape enough together to make my first payment, but I wonder how many missed out, or missed the deadline.

Teriana

Reaction score
My upgrade is on April 19th at 10am, so they're starting to go out. I've always found that logging into your ticket manager and clicking "upgrade seats" on the left side, gives you more of a heads up on your date/time than waiting for a call or email.

nrayorr

Reaction score
Mine says that I am not eligible to upgrade until April 19th at 10:00am, but me thinks I will stay where I am... me thinks!

tom95

Reaction score
My seat relocation was at 10AM today. I moved from 306 V to 309 W. Now I am centered and happy.
good luck to you and your relocation. GO HAWKS!!!

Tbone

Reaction score
Nothing left in the south endzone my only option was to go club seats so I stayed put.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Teriana":2drsyskx said:
My upgrade is on April 19th at 10am, so they're starting to go out. I've always found that logging into your ticket manager and clicking "upgrade seats" on the left side, gives you more of a heads up on your date/time than waiting for a call or email.

True. Check in at least once a day.
Scuttlebutt is that a larger than normal # of season ticket holders did not re-up for 2017 so there should be some good seats opening up for those who want in.

Thats the rumor

kjreid

Reaction score
I did mine on Monday moved from 331 P to 337 R, this was the 1st time I tried seat relocation and it was much better than I thought. I had a vision of on one or two potential locations to relocate but there were quite a few seats (one 2 or 4 or 6 in any one section but it was nice to see the availability.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
kjreid":1sg9ml3i said:
I did mine on Monday moved from 331 P to 337 R, this was the 1st time I tried seat relocation and it was much better than I thought. I had a vision of on one or two potential locations to relocate but there were quite a few seats (one 2 or 4 or 6 in any one section but it was nice to see the availability.

As I said, rumor is a larger than usual number didn't re-up for the upcoming season. Understandable given the up and down and down again nature of last season.

I kind of see that as a good thing. Potential to lose ticket sales is one of the few things that really gets ownership demanding improvements happen quick.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
semiahmoo":2r92l2zv said:
kjreid":2r92l2zv said:

As I said, rumor is a larger than usual number didn't re-up for the upcoming season. Understandable given the up and down and down again nature of last season.

I kind of see that as a good thing. Potential to lose ticket sales is one of the few things that really gets ownership demanding improvements happen quick.

What you say is true, but the Seahawks franchise has such a huge waiting list for Season Tickets, we are quite a while from this becoming an issue without several years of VERY poor football being put on the field.

Last time I heard, you couldn't even get on the Blue Pride waiting list, it was full until it's time to add another 5K waiters or so.

From what I have seen the only turnover you are seeing is mostly nose bleed seats. I have lower bowl seats and when I asked my ticket rep last year about openings in similar areas of the stadium he said they see almost zero non-renewals with any sections starting with a "1". Only people not renewing are passing away/dying or ticket brokers/scalpers having their seats revoked.

GO HAWKS!!!

mikeak

Reaction score
Re-sale value of tickets did go down last year. I am sure that led to the increase in non-renwals. It is still good business for lower levels so agree most of them renews.

HawksFan81

Reaction score
Went from nosebleeds in 311 to nosebleeds in 310. Almost right on the 50! :irishdrinkers:

Subzero717

Reaction score
12HawkFan":2d1mimyw said:
semiahmoo":2d1mimyw said:
kjreid":2d1mimyw said:
From what I have seen the only turnover you are seeing is mostly nose bleed seats. I have lower bowl seats and when I asked my ticket rep last year about openings in similar areas of the stadium he said they see almost zero non-renewals with any sections starting with a "1". Only people not renewing are passing away/dying or ticket brokers/scalpers having their seats revoked.

GO HAWKS!!!

I think it is a bit different this year. Several factors are at work. Teams success and fans completely unrealistic expectations. Resale value taking a huge hit. Ticket prices going up every season. I also think some get finally get their seats and ralize its a huge commitment both financially and of time.

mikeak

Reaction score
And disregarding the record it was not "fun" football last year. We were booed at home at times....

cowgirl12

Reaction score
My seat relo window was yesterday at 1pm and there were ZERO lower level seats available and ZERO seats in lower rows of third level. Emailed my rep and he said it was a 99% renewal rate this year. I really needed to change my seat for personal reasons but did not want to change to a worse seat, so asked my rep for help. He was able to snag me a seat 2 sections closer to midfield and 11 rows lower! That seat was not appearing as available on the chart. So my point is, if you are still waiting for your relo window and don't see what you want when your time comes, check with your rep just in case. Can't hurt.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
cowgirl12":1jq5qm31 said:
My seat relo window was yesterday at 1pm and there were ZERO lower level seats available and ZERO seats in lower rows of third level. Emailed my rep and he said it was a 99% renewal rate this year. I really needed to change my seat for personal reasons but did not want to change to a worse seat, so asked my rep for help. He was able to snag me a seat 2 sections closer to midfield and 11 rows lower! That seat was not appearing as available on the chart. So my point is, if you are still waiting for your relo window and don't see what you want when your time comes, check with your rep just in case. Can't hurt.

Congrats lady...and welcome to the forum.... :irishdrinkers: