Lockett will 'definitely be back' for start of season?

Hawks46

Reaction score
Actually Carroll said Lockett was ahead of Earl and he'd be back by Training Camp. I'd call that the beginning of the season.

Kinda curious that Lockett said it didn't hurt when he hurt it, and he didn't know it was broken but when it happened, he stayed down on the field and was holding his ankle immediately.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Hawks46":2ti0gosc said:
Actually Carroll said Lockett was ahead of Earl and he'd be back by Training Camp. I'd call that the beginning of the season.

Kinda curious that Lockett said it didn't hurt when he hurt it, and he didn't know it was broken but when it happened, he stayed down on the field and was holding his ankle immediately.

Yeah, he knew. Went down quick. Might have thought he twisted it bad and was surprised it was an actual break, though.

Hawks46

Reaction score
semiahmoo":1h26brnl said:
Hawks46":1h26brnl said:

Yeah, he knew. Went down quick. Might have thought he twisted it bad and was surprised it was an actual break, though.

Good point.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Absolutely love the kid, he plays with a ton of heart. One of the guys that is super easy to root for.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":35ezp2mp said:
Hawks46":35ezp2mp said:
semiahmoo":35ezp2mp said:
Hawks46":35ezp2mp said:

Good point.

Going into shock does strange things to your body.

Yes it does. Body and mind.

nrayorr

Reaction score
I'm predicting that both will be back by the beginning of the season.

original poster

Reaction score
My favourite Seahawk by far.

I named my child after him, Rupert Lockett Chaney.

nash72

Reaction score
It would be great news if he's back for the beginning of the season.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
If he participates in training camp, its hard to imagine that he won't play in game 1.