Our preseason schedule is officially official.

HawkGA

Reaction score
What the heck happened to the games against Denver?

sutz

Reaction score
HawkFan72":3v3wob6j said:
At Los Angeles Chargers. That still looks so weird.
That one had me for a minute. :laugh:

hawknation2017

Reaction score
I wonder how hard it will be to get tickets to that Chargers game in a 30k-seat soccer stadium with every Charger and curious LA-football fan wanting a ticket. I've been to that stadium a couple times to see the Sounders play, and it's pretty small. On the bright side, everyone who has a ticket will get a nice view of the game.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
hawknation2017":3o7kryzy said:
I wonder how hard it will be to get tickets to that Chargers game in a 30k-seat soccer stadium with every Charger and curious LA-football fan wanting a ticket. I've been to that stadium a couple times to see the Sounders play, and it's pretty small. On the bright side, everyone who has a ticket will get a nice view of the game.
When they do the wave, they'll have to call it a ripple.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
You would think with it being the first home game for the now LA Chargers, they would make a big deal out of it, and put the Hawks game that first week on Thursday or Friday night.

nash72

Reaction score
hawknation2017":owzz48e1 said:
I wonder how hard it will be to get tickets to that Chargers game in a 30k-seat soccer stadium with every Charger and curious LA-football fan wanting a ticket.

Is there really 30K people interested in the Chargers though?

mikeak

Reaction score
I like that game 2 and 3 are at home. Those are the games that you see the starters for the most time out of any of the four games. This is the second year in a row we get this benefit. Especially game 3 will be a good first half of football