Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/851804966884970496[/tweet]

Get your 2013 draft busts here!

Josea16

Reaction score
Sounds like a Browner type with the drug violations. Hasn't actually played enough to have any idea of what you might have. It's low risk so why not?

Seymour

Reaction score
Probably not the best place for him. A repeat drug violator (suspended all of 2015) going to a state he can get weed legally will push his temptations to it's limits.

Rat

Reaction score
I guess that makes #2 and #3 from that draft now. Expect a trade for Eric Fisher or Lane Johnson soon.

Josea16

Reaction score
Seymour":2iwc2rsf said:
Probably not the best place for him. A repeat drug violator (suspended all of 2015) going to a state he can get weed legally will push his temptations to it's limits.
Irrelevant, weed is easily obtainable by anyone that wants it in every state and it's still on the banned list in the NFL. Regardless of it being legal at the state level in Washington.

CPHawk

Reaction score
I think some of the drug test fails was for PED. He was used all wrong by Miami, and they want d him to put on a ton of weight. He can cover, is athletic freak, super long ass arms (nicknamed the praying mantis because of his build). The bad, he was still raw coming out of college, he needs to be kept off drugs and needs good leadership. I won't be surprised if he makes the team, but I also won't be shocked if he's cut day 1.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Seymour":3ot94oxy said:

Might be wrong but I think it was hgh, not weed.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I'd be shocked if Jordan even makes it through training camp, one of the bigger busts of the draft in the last decade..........and even though he was reinstated last year he couldn't get his poop together enough for Miami to even dress him.

But talent was there obviously coming out of college, so intriguing signing at the least.

uncle fester

Reaction score
Ok, hands up who saw this one coming?

Genuinely surprised here, but 'low risk' and all that.

I do share the same sentiments as previous posters - what his role might be, and how different it might be from his role in Miami.

CPHawk

Reaction score
He's every bit the talent that Bruce had, he just was a square peg in a round hole in Miami. Like I said, Miami wanted to make him something he's not, a 4-3 DE. I think he could compete with Marsh for the spot Bruce had.

Seymour

Reaction score
Josea16":sr16btnp said:
Seymour":sr16btnp said:
Irrelevant, weed is easily obtainable by anyone that wants it in every state and it's still on the banned list in the NFL. Regardless of it being legal at the state level in Washington.

Not irrelevant for that reason.
It is more out in the open and accepted here than many parts of the country. So he will be more exposed to it if he is attempting to clean it up.

Possibly irrelevant for the reason it may have been PED related, but that seems unclear at this point since it was a diluted sample he was suspended this last time for.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Seymour":23mjg0rs said:
Josea16":23mjg0rs said:
Seymour":23mjg0rs said:

Not irrelevant for that reason.
It is more out in the open and accepted here than many parts of the country. So he will be more exposed to it if he is attempting to clean it up.

Possibly irrelevant for the reason it may have been PED related, but that seems unclear at this point since it was a diluted sample he was suspended this last time for.

The NFL has two separate policies for PED and weed. So if it says Jordan was busted twice for PED's, that's not weed, that's stuff like steroids, HGH, stimulants, etc.

I'm not worried about Jordan doing weed...........if he doesn't come here with his hair on fire knowing this is probably his final chance to prove himself, then living back in the NW with the temptation of weed is #27 on my list of things to worry about with him.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Shoot, why not. All these one year prove it deals are great for the team imo. Prove it or get sent packing.
Look at how it worked out for Avril and Bennett.

Status
Not open for further replies.