Rawls Unhappy (SPECULATION?????)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
As mentioned in the article, the tweets may not have anything to do with football, but rather his personal life.

And if he feels betrayed by the team, he's wrong. The team brought him in as an undrafted free agent, coach Carroll liked what he saw, and he would've been our star back had he stayed healthy.

He'll still get plenty of touches and opportunity to shine, health permitted. I wouldn't worry about this at all

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
I think maybe the first tweet way back in March probably was but it sounded up-beat like he's ready to prove himself again through competition. The second two I'm not so sure about. Like the article says, could be about anything.

Draft day needs to hurry it's ass up, lol.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Meh, all he has to do is stay healthy and the world could unfold as it should do for him.

So far he has not shown he can do that, so depth needs to be around for when he eventually will get broken.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
This thread should be titled:

"IF YOU INTERPRET A FEW TWEETS FROM THOMAS RAWLS OVER THE PAST MONTH IN THE MOST NEGATIVE OF POSSIBLE LIGHT I GUESS YOU COULD CONCLUDE HE IS UNHAPPY ABOUT SOMETHING BUT WE REALLY CAN ONLY SPECULATE."

warden

Reaction score
mostly everything that come from Seahawks 247 sports is crap.. They are the leader in fake news, I regret everytime that I take a peek in what they are posting

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Rawls will have the starting job back by October. Not sure what he's worried about.

c_hawkbob

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":a4co9tw0 said:
Rawls will have the starting job back by October. Not sure what he's worried about.
I didn't see snything there to indicate that he is worried. They took a tweet about a church service and are trying to turn it into a talking point cause things is slow.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
He's clearly pissed at Lynch wanting to play for the Raiders. AFC West never forget.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Rawls had plenty of competition with or without Lacy, this draft is stacked and look at the Seahawks roster literally like 9 RBs or something most with knowledge of the playbook.

Hawk Finn

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":uti0ae6z said:
He's clearly pissed at Lynch wanting to play for the Raiders. AFC West never forget.

This is the most likely scenario. Brilliant analysis as always, UK. You always come through

FormerEvil

Reaction score
It's a real stretch to call that 247 piece an article. This "writer" is really grasping at straws; this is a big nothing burger story. People have lives outside of football and it's not always bad and/or about the Seahawks.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Likely the starter for the first game.

How many games after that - who knows?

He's explosive, but so far has proven physically rather delicate.

Not enough milk growing up.

Rat

Reaction score
He should be unhappy; the team signed someone who will likely start over him because he couldn't stay healthy. Being mad is fine though, just as long as he doesn't take a defeatist attitude to it.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
semiahmoo":2tcznzdx said:
Likely the starter for the first game.

How many games after that - who knows?

He's explosive, but so far has proven physically rather delicate.

Not enough milk growing up.

No runner can be considered "delicate" for having their leg broken when it's bent the way it was vs. the Ravens in 2015.

Now if you want to raise the possibility that that injury is leading to others, that's a different story, but we still can't prove that.

Uncle Si

Reaction score

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Regardless if the tweets or whatever are related to football or not, of course Rawls was probably pissed when they signed Lacy. That being said Lacy was a balloon when he got signed and I would say that Lacy is far from guaranteed the starter job. Rawls has to prove he can stay healthy, if not I suspect this will be his last year on this team. If he gets hurt and Lacy shines he is likely toast. Same goes for Procise....Seems like every year good rb's are available in the later rounds so no job is safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.