300 tickets coming available to Blue Pride

Gormanimal

Reaction score
I was told by my rep that there are 300 new tickets available this year for Blue Pride. That is over 99.5% renewal.

nrayorr

Reaction score
Wow... that's not much. I feel for those that are toward the end of the line and I especially feel for those on the waiting list to get on Blue Pride.

Hawkfiend

Reaction score
nrayorr":7qa2hf54 said:
Wow... that's not much. I feel for those that are toward the end of the line and I especially feel for those on the waiting list to get on Blue Pride.

All it'll take is one down year and lots of people will give up their tickets. This has always been a bandwagon town and right now the Seahawks are in the midst of the greatest years in team history so everybody loves them. As a Blue Pride member myself, as long as they keep on winning I have no problem waiting in line.

nrayorr

Reaction score
Hawkfiend":1iw8h3pj said:
nrayorr":1iw8h3pj said:

All it'll take is one down year and lots of people will give up their tickets. This has always been a bandwagon town and right now the Seahawks are in the midst of the greatest years in team history so everybody loves them. As a Blue Pride member myself, as long as they keep on winning I have no problem waiting in line.

Well, I can tell you that I'm keeping mine through thick and thin. I waited too long to get these tickets and I be damned if I'm going to give them up!! I hear you on the bandwagon fans though... I don't consider bandwagon fans fans at all.

Henceforth from this moment on I will refer to them as just "The Bandwagon" and will take "fans" out. True fans stay the course... can I get an AMEN somewhere?