Season Ticketholder Gift

nrayorr

Reaction score
OK, I've only been a STH for three years now and haven't been impressed by the gifts so far except for my flag which I will use to take some pics on my cruise, but last year's gift was very displeasing. For those of you veteran STH out there what was the best gift the Hawks have given out thus far? I really hope the gift is much better this year than last.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Good question. My favorite few are the Season Ticket Holder Flag and the Blanket. The Season Ticket Holder License Plate Frame was pretty cool as well. Many years back, they gave out Laptop Bags, and they were pretty solid quality.
The Super Bowl clear frame gift was pretty tight too.

OP
OP
nrayorr

nrayorr

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2iupp5o5 said:
Good question. My favorite few are the Season Ticket Holder Flag and the Blanket. The Season Ticket Holder License Plate Frame was pretty cool as well. Many years back, they gave out Laptop Bags, and they were pretty solid quality.
The Super Bowl clear frame gift was pretty tight too.

NOW THOSE ARE GIFTS!! Thanks for your reply!

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Tickets to a couple of NFC Championship games were the best gift i received in my 15 years of being as season ticket holder.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No doubt! Remember the days when they would send you the booklet with all the tickets just in case they made the NFC Championship and we always though how cool it would be to actually host one? Then came 2005 and we FINALLY got to use 'em :irishdrinkers:
3 NFC Championship games later, all wins, best gift ever.

Worst gifts ever: The Car flags that exploded almost right away and playing cards. Oh yeah, and that corny hat that was made for the head of a 5 year old.

That all being said, the season ticket holder gift isn't important in the least imo. Being able to go to all the games is more than enough. I feel extremely grateful to have been able to keep them since 93.

OP
OP
nrayorr

nrayorr

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2r4lbwrj said:
That all being said, the season ticket holder gift isn't important in the least imo. Being able to go to all the games is more than enough. I feel extremely grateful to have been able to keep them since 93.

I totally agree that going to all the games is far and away the most important thing and I am blessed to be able to attend all but one game as opposed to just 4 last year. There might be a snowball chance in hell that I am able to get away for that one game, but if not I have plenty of friends who are pretty much bidding for the tickets. Life is good!

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
License plate holder and flag seemed the best in recent years.

Finally used the cards for the first time last summer.

Hat and secondary battery thing were kind of junky. Car flag was bleah too.

Basically any swag that can be used for tailgating is awesome. Serving bowl/plates. Branded accessories for BBQ. Even a branded tablecloth we could launder would be great. Stuff that advertises your a STH (year started was a very nice touch).

peppersjap

Reaction score
The cell phone charger last year was the worst, mine barely worked and I think I threw it away. Loved the 1st flag I got. The season ticket holder one is nice to have but way less quality than the 1st one.

iigakusei

Reaction score
The flag would easily be #1 for me. I also like the clear Superbowl picture frame. The rest were fairly lame. Anyone remember the toque with the tassels? I believe mine was a size X-small for some reason. But as others have said - the tickets are the real gift.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
hmm dont get the hate for last years. . it will charge my phone up while I'm at the game.

They wanna give a useful gift, give us some vouchers for discounts on 400$ hamburgers.

Latest posts