SCHOOLED with Todd Lieweke

ivotuk

Reaction score
Friday, April 21, 2017

Tod Leiweke: The NFL's #2 Man

Former CEO of Seattle's Seahawks and Sounders, Tod Leiweke is the NFL's #2 man. On this week's SCHOOLED, the first COO since 2003 talk s to The Professor about reinventing the Hawks under owner Paul Allen, climbing a mountain with Roger Goodell, and his unlikely journey to the league.

http://sports.mynorthwest.com/category/ ... n=SCHOOLED with

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Paul Allen will always be the number one reason for this team been saved and its rise from mediocrity but for me Tod Leiweke is the second reason. I think he's one of the most underrated elements of this franchise's rebirth.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Aros":13uw0dl7 said:
Paul Allen will always be the number one reason for this team been saved and its rise from mediocrity but for me Tod Leiweke is the second reason. I think he's one of the most underrated elements of this franchise's rebirth.

Well to add, "Leiweke was the key deciding factor in the firing of former Seattle Seahawks coach Jim L. Mora in January 2010, and was also the main benefactor in the hiring of USC coach Pete Carroll." 1

1 Wikipedia

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Both excellent points. I saw this on 710's site and for some reason got excited about it. Haven't been able to listen to it yet though. =-/