OFFICIAL Tennessee road trip thread.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
The wife and I are going to the Tennessee game.

Anybody know of a Hawks bar in the area before I try to search for one?
Also, if anyone has been to Nashville, are there any must see places that aren't the obvious tourist traps?

Just trying to get some early trip set up done.

peppersjap

Reaction score
I just booked my flights and rented a condo downtown. My 1st trip to Nashville so really can't help but looking for any info I can get. This was the away game that jumped out to me this year.

peppersjap

Reaction score
There is some activity on facebook that my friend found. If you go to the Texas Seahawkers page they shared info on the planning of a rally plus a pre game tailgate. They also have some ticket info. My friend said he messaged a guy who is buying a block of 250 tickets for $63 a piece to have fans together.

pr24

Reaction score
I am a lifetime die hard Seahawk, but also a lifetime Nashville area native. I am a police officer that has worked Titans games for many years. Any out of town Seahawks who are coming and need any advice, guidance , or assistance about the city or the stadium while here for the game, email me and I will give you my contact info. Yes, it has been hard being a Tennessee Seahawks fan! My email is below (spaced to prevent spam bots)

pr 24 at c a f e s dot net

Reaction score
My wife and I travel to one away game every season for the last 3 years and this was definitely the game that jumped out at us. Seahawks Road crew is the page you want to follow on Facebook if you have any questions on rallies, tailgates hotel discount, ticket discounts for this particular game. Our airfare is booked but we're still trying to find a hotel to stay at. Hotel prices are insane but I think that has a lot to do with us been there that weekend along with Alabama playing on that Saturday. To my understanding they're going to be a couple thousand hawks fans down there, we're going to pretty much invade downtown Nashville that whole weekend. If you're going what hotel did you book ?

peppersjap

Reaction score
I ended up going to VRBO and got a condo across the river from the stadium for about $189 a night after all charges. it looks like a 15-20 minute walk to the stadium. The hotels were ridiculous or a long way away. I found 7 or 8 other options on VRBO that would have worked and most were cheaper and within a couple of miles of the stadium. I would suggest checking that out.

Reaction score
A lot of Hawk fans and I mean a lot are staying closer to the airport meaning 10-15 dollar Uber rides to all the action in downtown area. Personally for my wife and I we've found about 6 options to choose from that are 4 star rating that we can get for a little over 100 bucks a night within a quarter of a mile from the hotel that the Seahawkers were able to get the room blocks. If you choose to book with the Seahawkers the rate is only good for that Friday- Suanday. We are arriving on that Thursday because we are gonna rent a car early Friday morning and drive to Memphis and explore it and go see Graceland and head back late that night. Will be kinda like driving to the Gorge to see DMB then driving back to snohomish county. Down below is the info from the Facebook page if any is interested, DON'T have to be a Booster club memeber for this or the discounted tickets, you just need to jump on it if you want to stay near hawk fans and sit with hawk fans.

NASHVILLE HOTEL AVAILABLE

The Carolina and Georgia Sea Hawkers have reserved a limited block of rooms at a discounted rate! Hurry and book yours ASAP!

Address and Information:
TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport by Marriott
2700 Elm Hill Pike
Nashville, TN 37214

• $149/Night
• 8 miles from downtown Nashville
• Double Beds and King Suites
• Free buffet/hot breakfast, airport shuttle, parking and Wi-Fi
• Check-in at 3 pm and check-out at 12 pm

Booking Instructions:
• Call (615) 232-3830 and reference the Sea Hawkers
OR
http://www.marriott.com/meeting-event-h ... p_mobi=yes

Thank you for your patience as we worked through the hotel logistics! Go Hawks!

Reaction score
Gang was just curious on if there was any more 12's traveling to Nashville come September. Been about a month and a half and my wife still haven't booked a hotel yet. If any new folks that are traveling what hotel did you booked ?

HOLLYWOOD

Reaction score
Seeing as how I live near Nashville, I'll be happy to help. I just happened to see this thread. Sorry or I would have chimed in earlier.

If I were trying to go in the conservative side, I find a hotel closer to BNA (Airport) as possible and Uber around to downtown and such. Uber is pleantyful in Nashville and even I use the service from time to time. It's always cheaper than parking.

Downtown is a fun little area. I'd recommend the Hilton downtown for the best access to Broadway and Music Row if that's your thing but bring your wallet for sure.

This there really isn't much to see outside of downtown imo. Of course living here it can seem a little dull to a local.

There are lots of little dive bars along Broadway with the music you would expect.

Fans here can be a little dickish, but for some reason they appreciate the older Seahawks fans. So if you want to go retro, you might get more love. Or just tell them to suck you while your puking at the sight of all that baby blue like I do when I run into the drunken redneck ensconced in Titan baby blue and facepaint.

I'm betting you'll find it very hospitalbile..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G750A using Tapatalk

kobebryant

Reaction score
Nashville is awesome. If you like getting outside, Warner Parks are absolutely great.

The hottest thing in town right now is probably the Predators, so if there's a chance to double up with a hockey game that'd be pretty cool too.

seacat1

Reaction score
I live in Ky and am thinking about going to the game. Can anyone tell me what section if any most Seahawk fans will be sitting in?

OP
OP
TheHawkster

TheHawkster

Reaction score
Hotel rooms are super expensive all week but get cheap on game day Sunday.
We couldn't figure out why for a week or so.
Then, I saw Alabama @ Vandy tickets on StubHub. Dammit!
(Didn't see drummers post until today.)

Oh well. We're going to be in Memphis until Saturday morning anyway.

Reaction score
peppersjap":3hfneumk said:
There is some activity on facebook that my friend found. If you go to the Texas Seahawkers page they shared info on the planning of a rally plus a pre game tailgate. They also have some ticket info. My friend said he messaged a guy who is buying a block of 250 tickets for $63 a piece to have fans together.

Keep us updated on these tickets. At that price my wife and I will fly down from Bellingham. Just drove thru Nashville last month. Super cool town.
Pinewood Social is awesome for brunch.
Acme upstairs has great food and super cool vibe.

andyh64000

Reaction score
We were booked and all set...until we realized it was move-in weekend for my Freshman daughter at UW :(.