NFL draft experience....

SEAHAWKSTER

Reaction score
Got to sit floor side for day 2 about 16th row from stage got to go up and represent twelves during hawks picks right at the stage.. I was the one in the Sherman jersey in the group ... also got cliff to laugh and point to me at the last pick... the best thing it was all free ....only paid for food and drink... loudest draft ever everyone was into it .....hope it comes to philly next year is well worth it....

OP
OP
SEAHAWKSTER

SEAHAWKSTER

Reaction score
Watch some video of our pick I'm the guy in the Sherman jersey with the shaved head not the other guy with the Sherman jersey

CHawk

Reaction score
It was a good time, went Thursday. Posted some pictures in NFL nation.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

sdog1981

Reaction score
That is awesome. I really like the idea of the traveling draft in the hopes one day it will be here in Seattle.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
It's really incredible to see just how huge this event has become. 70,000 people the first night. It wasn't that long ago it was just a Sat/Sun ESPN deal that not many watched.

Now, as MLB popularity declines and possibly NBA too, seemingly all of America follows the developments of the NFL draft making it such a huge offseason event. Very interesting.