Pick #111, Tedric Thompson, DB, Colorado

kf3339

Reaction score
I hope it's a guard. There are three that would be good with this pick: Johnson, Asiata and Siragusa

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Really wanted Kittle but I'm ok with this also.

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
He's a pretty instinctive player, which is what makes Earl such a good safety. Nowhere near the speed of Earl, but a good cover safety for sure.

kf3339

Reaction score
Well, three Db's seems a little much to me. But hopefully he proves to be another mid round D stud.

Still could use more OL help, but won't be this draft. Anyone coming from round 6 thru UDFA will be a project at this point.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Probably the worst pick so far by a mile. I don't see any upside at all.

Will be lucky to even make the team, has to do well on ST, but he is a terrible athlete.

vonstout

Reaction score
Great. He's had 4 concussions. WTF? Looks like he has great coverage skills, but how long will he play?

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
I remember watching him making a lot of plays last year. Good player. 4 concussions is a concern, especially if they're looking at him for ST.

kf3339

Reaction score
vonstout":2r1zxvt2 said:
Great. He's had 4 concussions. WTF? Looks like he has great coverage skills, but how long will he play?

4 concussions and they think he will be able to play in the NFL? Yea, right.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Asiata is sitting right there, and they take a DB with a history of concussions. Don't get it.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
West TX Hawk":22trxdmk said:
I remember watching him making a lot of plays last year. Good player. 4 concussions is a concern, especially if they're looking at him for ST.

That's the one big concern that I have about this pick. Otherwise, I REALLY like this pick. Thompson is a very good, instinctive player. Excellent addition here to the Legion of Boom at the top of the 4th Round.

Jville

Reaction score
Fits the big play need Carroll has wanted to improve this off season.

Concussions were apparently a technique problem that has since been corrected. Presumably with shoulder tackle replacing head tackle technique.

Interesting story >>> [urltargetblank]https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2016/11/30/safety-tedric-thompson-leads-no-9-colorado-with-big-plays/94697462/[/urltargetblank]