Seattle Times, Sunday edition

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
That's awesome! Great gesture by Beast. Definitely going to pick up a copy.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
What, no thank you to the media?

Nothin' but love for ya Beastmode. Class!

mrt144

Reaction score
Aros":2na47rbm said:
What, no thank you to the media?

Nothin' but love for ya Beastmode. Class!

He did take out a full page ad, so don't say he never did anything for the media ;)

chris98251

Reaction score
Well this pretty much shoots holes in the he's a selfish entitled player and doesn't care about the fans arguments we seen during his time here that have been around.

Glad he's going out his way on a team he dreamed of playing for, glad the Seahawks could contribute to his dream as well, shows their appreciation and how much they valued him and he valued the Seahawks and his team mates.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Young kids in Oakland, pay attention. Hell, not just Oakland, EVERYWHERE. Be TRUE to what's really "REAL". This man is the truth! Gonna miss him, but sooooo very thankful for ALL that he gave to this city and the game! God Bless to my African, Brother Lynch

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
He's leaving Seattle on very good terms with both sides grateful. He will certainly raise the flag one day and have a huge and much deserved ring of honor ceremony. Well done Beast!

Side note-out of curiosity, anyone know how much it would cost him for a full page Sunday ad? That was not cheap!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Always will love the guy. The way he played, his personality, the way he pissed off the media by not talking..... Awesome guy!
Will always be on my Mount Rushmore of Hawks.

DHawk

Reaction score
Oh man, i want one so bad. Shame he's taking so much heat for trying to fulfill a childhood dream. Especially after everything he's done in his time in Seattle. Classy guy!

chris98251

Reaction score
Looking around at Safeway when I went to the store, when is the last time you seen NO SUNDAY newspapers on a Saturday here, they put them out early and then again on Sunday here in Washington btw.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
class act from beast. I'd love to get a hold of one as well but being in vancouver, little bit of a haul.

Hyak

Reaction score
I think people will read into it what you will. A cynic would say that it's a well crafted effort to keep Beastmode brand revenue rolling in from the PNW. It's a branded thanks as opposed to one personally signed by Marshawn. It's also somewhat odd that he thanked Paul Allen but not the Seahawks or John and Pete. Come to think of it, why not thank everyone after he initially retired. Unless, of course, he planned this all along to create the situation where he could be get out of a long term contract a year later to play where he wanted.......

Reaneypark

Reaction score
I hope he rushes for 2,000 yards next year with the Raiders and we face them in the Super Bowl.

Kennedyin92

Reaction score
Ruminator":15eyoxfo said:
And thank you, Beast Mode. Never have I been more proud of a Seattle Seahawk player as you.

Mind me asking how old you are?

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":38mm6wvt said:
Might want to pick yourself up a copy.

And if someone just happens to have one sitting around for me when I eventually make it back there... beers are on me.

You got it bud! I'll save the paper when it gets delivered tomorrow. You can contact me at Puget Sound Naval Shipyard when you're back. Plus a PM, since GeekHawk is obviously not my real name. :mrgreen: