Flowers for Algernon

vin.couve12

Reaction score
If you haven't read this book, you should. It's stuck with me since grade school. We just signed UDFA Algernon Brown, however.

Personal
Hometown: Salt Lake City

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 255 lb's

Pro Day Performance
Bench: 28 Reps

Vertical: 33.0"

40 Time: 4.61

[youtube]c1XGdetA3w4[/youtube]

pugs1

Reaction score
I thought the same thing when I saw we signed him. I was going to name my kid Montag from Fahrenheit 451 if I had a boy. I guess it's good we had a girl!

chris98251

Reaction score
Cliff Robertson did a fantastic job in the movie version of the book.

MV5BMjA0ODAzNTM5MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjk1OTUxMQ@@._V1_.jpg

OP
OP
vin.couve12

vin.couve12

Reaction score
pugs1":1pgtnfob said:
I thought the same thing when I saw we signed him. I was going to name my kid Montag from Fahrenheit 451 if I had a boy. I guess it's good we had a girl!
:lol: Nice!

OP
OP
vin.couve12

vin.couve12

Reaction score
chris98251":2kiespey said:
Cliff Robertson did a fantastic job in the movie version of the book.

MV5BMjA0ODAzNTM5MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjk1OTUxMQ@@._V1_.jpg
Guess I never thought about it, but Lawnmower Man might have even been a dark spin off from the story.

Back on topic though:

Brown doesn't look like he's 255 in the slightest. Looks like a boxy sort of FB that's pretty athletic. I do still wonder what happened to Cottom though. It seemed like even in Pete's own words they were looking for him to be the guy that could do all the extra stuff to add value. Either way, I thought us using the FB in I and offset I formations really helped things in the run game.

The funny thing is that if you have a FB like Reece then you don't even necessarily worry about specifically having a 2nd TE or something because it essentially accomplishes both goals. Our FB is almost synonymous with a move TE anyway except for the actual I form stuff. Would like to see Reece back but whatever, so long as it's handled.