How to get the Times Newspaper with the Beastmode Thank You

hawkpride

Reaction score
So for all you that did not, or could not get a copy its not to late. The Seattle Times offers a backorder form to request a copy of any paper. Its a bit more expensive ($10.00) but hey if you got to have it here is the link. You will need a PayPal account.

https://stux.wufoo.com/forms/m2re29v1j2hlnn/

Mods, I thought this info was worthy of its own thread so as not to get buried in the posts where people may not have seen it.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I get the Sunday Times and the beastmode thank you piece was nowhere to be found in my newspaper. I looked through the whole paper. Did anyone else have the same experience?

chris98251

Reaction score
hawkfan68":1heub8e3 said:
I get the Sunday Times and the beastmode thank you piece was nowhere to be found in my newspaper. I looked through the whole paper. Did anyone else have the same experience?

Was it in the plastic bag still, I know it was raining, I hope that people are not stealing them out of papers for ebay already.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
chris98251":27kitm7f said:
hawkfan68":27kitm7f said:

Was it in the plastic bag still, I know it was raining, I hope that people are not stealing them out of papers for ebay already.

nope. unfortunately it wasn't in the plastic bag. The newspaper wasn't wet either. Maybe someone took it as you mention. Dang it!

GeekHawk

Reaction score
It was on the last page of the first section, so it was physically attached to page 1. You should know if the headlines were missing.

BigMeach

Reaction score
Yeah, it wasn't in the sports section. Just take the very first section of your paper out, flip it around and... viola!