What were you watching if Seahawks were skipped? Not on NFLN

MLOhawks

Reaction score
I saw a lot of posts about the Seahawks pick being skipped, but I was watching the live feed from NFL.com and not once were the Seahawks skipped.

HansGruber

Reaction score
They were being skipped on NFL Network. I was watching the draft there and it just literally skipped over all of our third round picks because they were doing long pieces on the "big" stories (yawn).

irocdave

Reaction score
Lol, if the hawks stub their toe this year get used to it. That's the way the lamestream media covered the hawks for decades when they were average or worse. THAT is what happens when your not relevant. I'm beating my own dead horse, but this draft has the real potential to dragging the hawks back down that rabbit hole. I think the FO messed this draft up badly, even if they come up with a couple of journeyman starters they had ample opportunity to take top tier talent even after trading down.

pmedic920

Reaction score
MLOhawks":1kpa9uht said:
That makes no sense, I was watching NFLN and I'm pretty sure I saw every pick's announcement.

May have been the provider.

I was watching NFLN on DIRECTV, I missed a couple of our picks.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
MLOhawks":3jvw7n27 said:
That makes no sense, I was watching NFLN and I'm pretty sure I saw every pick's announcement.
Was watchIng the NFLN on cable TV, and the Hawks did get skipped at least twice in lieu of precious commercials and I don't didnt watch the later rounds.
The feed must have been different on-line.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
Even with all of that I prefer the NFLN broadcast to ESPN.

Basis4day

Reaction score
jlwaters1":2hr3ummw said:
Even with all of that I prefer the NFLN broadcast to ESPN.

I watch for Mayock. But it was absurd how many picks the NFLN skipped for the Hawks. I was listening to the Fieldgulls live stream and they noticed it too.

Thanks youtube for showing the other side:

[youtube]PCw0qoueu08[/youtube]

scutterhawk

Reaction score
irocdave":183i6zt9 said:
Lol, if the hawks stub their toe this year get used to it. That's the way the lamestream media covered the hawks for decades when they were average or worse. THAT is what happens when your not relevant. I'm beating my own dead horse, but this draft has the real potential to dragging the hawks back down that rabbit hole. I think the FO messed this draft up badly, even if they come up with a couple of journeyman starters they had ample opportunity to take top tier talent even after trading down.
EVERY Draft has that very same potential for EVERY single team in the League.
The Patriots, Stealers and Da Boys get all kinds of accolades when they draft no name players, because, well, just because.....They are above the fray.
One of the players that the Pats took had the jock sniffers declaring that Billy Bob Billicheck knows how to take a no name and make him an all pro.........sickening :pukeface:
Lots of players that Seattle Drafted were dismissed a few Years back, and now?, many of them have turned out to be ELITE Pro-Bowler's.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
I have to have a remote in my hand during the draft so that if the NFLN pulls that crap, I simply switch over to ESPN. And of course stay put if either one is talking Seahawks. I prefer Trey Wingo as the host over Rich Eisen, but as others have said, Mayock outshines Kiper and McShay.

And can we rein back all these announcements from the space station and golf courses, please?! Adds way too much time to the draft. But keep Rocky the orangutan. Watching Mayock go ballistic when Rocky made two straight picks from his cage at the Indianapolis Zoo was a highlight moment.

Sign37now

Reaction score
I got pissed and turned it off after they skipped the second one in a row..

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
irocdave":30wzw9y1 said:

What top tier talent would that be exactly , they were drafting towards the end of the round. They got a player in Malik who could be the best defensive lineman in the entire draft so I just don't buy that argument. There are at least 4 solid starters in this group . This is the best draft they have had in years.