Are they contacting new season ticket holders yet?

Gormanimal

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of someone getting new season tickets yet this year. Drives me crazy, the lack of communication with people close to buying new season tickets. No idea on cost or when. Last year I never even knew if I moved up in line until October.

Hawknbear

Reaction score
It wouldn't hurt to call your rep and ask if they think your going to get tickets this year. The process of ticket offers can be slow and can go into early June. As of price I'm guessing most seats will be in the upper corners around $810.00 minus $100.00 deposit per seat, so I would say about $710.00 a seat the first year that's my best guess. Hope you get in I know it's tough waiting and hoping.

BakerHawk

Reaction score
We were just offered season tickets today! ~250 on the waiting list. Previous poster was spot on with the majority of the tickets available in the $810 range. Hope you get yours this year as well!

OP
OP
G

Gormanimal

Reaction score
Only 250? That is pretty bad. Did they remove some season tickets this year to sell at a "Market" value as seen a few weeks ago?

nrayorr

Reaction score
BakerHawk":31n70y0v said:
We were just offered season tickets today! ~250 on the waiting list. Previous poster was spot on with the majority of the tickets available in the $810 range. Hope you get yours this year as well!

Welcome to a whole new world as a STH. What section did you get? My first set of seats were in section 339, row HH. Now I'm in section 314, row P for a second year.

OP
OP
G

Gormanimal

Reaction score
I misread what you said. Congrats on the tickets! Were there many options for seats left? Maybe like 600 more?

BakerHawk

Reaction score
Oh man I could not be any more excited to have tickets. It's been a long wait but I feel like I've accomplished a major life goal. So awesome. :)

We are sitting in 304 GG. I don't really know that much about how they dole out tickets. We are a group of four, and there were a few different options for us. Presumably quite a few more if it was just two of us?

Whoo!

OP
OP
G

Gormanimal

Reaction score
Well congratulations again. I have wanted tickets since I was a kid but was never financially stable enough until 2012. And by then there was a waiting list. I put my deposit down the day I started my current job but have been invest since my memory serves. In fact, some of my first memories are of Hawks past. Like listening to the Boz song sang to the sound of La Bamba on the top 10 at 10 on KUBE. I was about 8 then I believe. Well my day too will come. If you were 250, that means I am atleast down to 490 on the list.