I might actually have to go to a game this year

mrt144

Reaction score
Ezell's? Rain Shadow Meats? Uli's Sausage? No wonder tickets cost what they do, you're getting access to dope ass food while taking in the Hawks.

HawkMeat

Reaction score
mrt144":v8f6gztp said:
Ezell's? Rain Shadow Meats? Uli's Sausage? No wonder tickets cost what they do, you're getting access to dope ass food while taking in the Hawks.
Is it good. I am the season ticket holder that brings bottled water, carrots, and other crap snacks when I go to games. When sherm got the tip I jumped with my bag of carrots- hit everyone around me in a 10 ft. Radius. Carrots for all!!

That being said....I can't ever make every game. ;)

OP
OP
M

mrt144

Reaction score
HawkMeat":2s59zksu said:
mrt144":2s59zksu said:
Is it good. I am the season ticket holder that brings bottled water, carrots, and other crap snacks when I go to games. When sherm got the tip I jumped with my bag of carrots- hit everyone around me in a 10 ft. Radius. Carrots for all!!

That being said....I can't ever make every game. ;)

I'm pretty frugal and would totally bring my own snacks but these are places I go to regularly anyway. Urge to pick a game rising...rising...

nrayorr

Reaction score
I cook up some wings, make a sub sandwich, have chips, water, jerky and veggies (wife insists).

StoneCold

Reaction score
I didn't realize they let you bring in food. Do they allow bottled water?

kidhawk

Reaction score
StoneCold":16np619k said:

FOOD AND BEVERAGE POLICY

Seahawks fans may bring food into CenturyLink Field and CenturyLink Field Event Center on game days in clear plastic bags only, but per NFL Policy, outside beverages are not allowed. Exceptions are made for factory-sealed bottled water (non-enhanced, flavored or carbonated), baby bottles, beverages related to medical needs, and unopened, soft-sided single-serve containers (ie. juice boxes). Coolers and large backpacks are also prohibited on Seahawks game days (see Bag Search).

For most other events in CenturyLink Field and CenturyLink Field Event Center, outside food and beverages are not permitted.

[urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/gameday/gameday-policies-and-information[/urltargetblank]

Here's the link to the bag policy mentioned above...

[urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/gameday/prohibited-items-and-stadium-bag-policy[/urltargetblank]

mikeak

Reaction score
StoneCold":2omo5m58 said:

It is what the city of Seattle bought with its investment into the stadium. They said that if public funds are used then people shall be allowed to bring in food and that is why it still applies.

Atlanta Falcons are doing something interesting in that they had such a hard time selling PSLs and they were basically already committed to selling PSLs for every seat in the whole building (unlike Seattle) which is the new thing (Minnesota did almost all seats via PSLs). Anyways because they had such a hard time with the PSLs they are luring people in with cheap food. Then having an awesome year last year is surely helping them

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1556 ... nz-stadium

" bottomless soda, which will come with free and unlimited refills, will cost $2 -- the same cost as a bottle of water, popcorn and a pretzel. A slice of pizza, peanuts and fries will be $3 each, while a cheeseburger will cost $5. A chicken tenders basket will cost $6."

OP
OP
M

mrt144

Reaction score
mikeak":3q47x8y3 said:
StoneCold":3q47x8y3 said:

It is what the city of Seattle bought with its investment into the stadium. They said that if public funds are used then people shall be allowed to bring in food and that is why it still applies.

Atlanta Falcons are doing something interesting in that they had such a hard time selling PSLs and they were basically already committed to selling PSLs for every seat in the whole building (unlike Seattle) which is the new thing (Minnesota did almost all seats via PSLs). Anyways because they had such a hard time with the PSLs they are luring people in with cheap food. Then having an awesome year last year is surely helping them

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1556 ... nz-stadium

" bottomless soda, which will come with free and unlimited refills, will cost $2 -- the same cost as a bottle of water, popcorn and a pretzel. A slice of pizza, peanuts and fries will be $3 each, while a cheeseburger will cost $5. A chicken tenders basket will cost $6."

They're trying to kill the fans, slowly but surely.