Anyone pick up Clint's Book?

Millen Hawk

Reaction score
Clint has been promoting his book and how in it will include the real reason why he was let go from the Hawks. Wondering if anyone picked up a copy last weekend and read the part where he tells why?

I'm guessing that it had to do with cap space.

hawxfreak

Reaction score
You mean Gresham right ?
Cap space or not we needed that guy
Didn't know he had a book out at all so I'll be curious too

Trrrroy

Reaction score
I've never seen a fanbase so enamoured with a long snapper...

OP
OP
M

Millen Hawk

Reaction score
Trrrroy":nqwp4rc5 said:

I've never seen a kicking unit go from solid to unpredictable in one season and the only difference being the long snapper.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Millen Hawk":32fdsi2t said:
Trrrroy":32fdsi2t said:

I've never seen a kicking unit go from solid to unpredictable in one season and the only difference being the long snapper.

Well to be fair Hauschka helped. Side note, just saw that Steven signed a 4 year deal with the Bills, good for him.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":2ocn7d9a said:
Millen Hawk":2ocn7d9a said:
Trrrroy":2ocn7d9a said:

Well to be fair Hauschka helped. Side note, just saw that Steven signed a 4 year deal with the Bills, good for him.
Yeah, by way of a GM who has now been fired. I'd imagine that makes the initial scrutiny just a wee bit more intense.

IrishNW

Reaction score
Millen Hawk":2vme57bs said:
Trrrroy":2vme57bs said:

That would be the kickers fault, hence why he is no longer here.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
LOL.. with all the great books in the world to read, yeah, I want to read the story of a NFL long snapper who was cut.

OP
OP
M

Millen Hawk

Reaction score
IrishNW":2fnd9ng8 said:
Millen Hawk":2fnd9ng8 said:
Trrrroy":2fnd9ng8 said:

I can't completely disagree at times it was the kicker's fault, but there were a lot of times that the snap was high, or off target, or the LS missed a block. This coming year will be a telling year for our kicking unit...and for Hauschka.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
IrishNW":2veytfa5 said:
Millen Hawk":2veytfa5 said:
Trrrroy":2veytfa5 said:

Nolan Frese was regularly getting knocked on his ass during field goals. Got at least three blocked, that I can remember.

xgeoff

Reaction score
Millen Hawk":bzwjiuma said:
Trrrroy":bzwjiuma said:

:ditto:

xgeoff

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":kd5zj9wv said:
IrishNW":kd5zj9wv said:
Millen Hawk":kd5zj9wv said:
Trrrroy":kd5zj9wv said:

Nolan Frese was regularly getting knocked on his ass during field goals. Got at least three blocked, that I can remember.

What bugs me is that I think Haushka took the brunt of the criticism. Look I was as disappointed as anyone when Haush missed the chipshot in Arizona but when the snaps are erratic it gets into your head and it makes it hard to get into a rhythm. And I think kicking is all about feeling in rhythm.

StaffAmerica74

Reaction score
I'm interested because he said it has the story of him getting cut and why they didn't bring him back.

nIdahoSeahawk

Reaction score
Millen Hawk":1pene1xk said:
IrishNW":1pene1xk said:
Millen Hawk":1pene1xk said:
Trrrroy":1pene1xk said:

I can't completely disagree at times it was the kicker's fault, but there were a lot of times that the snap was high, or off target, or the LS missed a block. This coming year will be a telling year for our kicking unit...and for Hauschka.
Well... Hauschka is a Bill now...

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Shit name for the book.

Could have exploited the interesting angle of NFL life from one of the sport's unsung positions but chose a generic word that might literally be attributed to every type of book there ever was and ever will be.

What a waste of an opportunity.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":3vx133ig said:
Shit name for the book.

Could have exploited the interesting angle of NFL life from one of the sport's unsung positions but chose a generic word that might literally be attributed to every type of book there ever was and ever will be.

What a waste of an opportunity.

How about...

"A Hike From Afar, How one man snapped out of post career depression with a tell-all tale that changed the world."

Or:

"Oh Snap...My NFL Career is Over, How I blocked this next phase of life with grit by self-publishing a tale for the ages."

Or perhaps a self-help version:

"Chronicles of Perspective, How one man's view of life from between his legs can benefit the working class...and humanity."

irocdave

Reaction score
Bobblehead":2t6yrnba said:
LOL.. with all the great books in the world to read, yeah, I want to read the story of a NFL long snapper who was cut.

Lol, I was thinking the same thing. Wish we had a "like" button, would saved a couple of electrons.