Frivolous Speculation.....

pmedic920

Reaction score
So, I received my Mothers Day gift today.

$10 for the paper
$12.95 shipping
What the Hell is up with that?

4d449d1a17d4c9d935147e312ed82dc0.jpg

Here's the speculation.

Marshawn thanks Paul A., and he thanks the "12s"

He doesn't thank teammates or coaching staff.

Anybody care to speculate ?

Personally I love me some "BeastMode " and don't really care either way. I think the ad was a class move, and I'm happy to have a copy of the paper.

I do find it curious as presented, makes me wonder.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
pmedic920":3q7jv1zd said:
So, I received my Mothers Day gift today.

$10 for the paper
$12.95 shipping
What the Hell is up with that?

4d449d1a17d4c9d935147e312ed82dc0.jpg

Here's the speculation.

Marshawn thanks Paul A., and he thanks the "12s"

He doesn't thank teammates or coaching staff.

Anybody care to speculate ?

Personally I love me some "BeastMode " and don't really care either way. I think the ad was a class move, and I'm happy to have a copy of the paper.

I do find it curious as presented, makes me wonder.
LOL, I'm not going to open up that can of worms. < quickly sneaks out of the room >

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Front page cost 10....back this page is blank costs a lot more....

Rat

Reaction score
Just wanted to do something special for the fans. He probably expressed his gratitude to teammates and coaches at the year-end picnic.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
I would cite one of Shakespeare's earliest comedies to apply here:

Much Ado About Nothing

He met with Carroll and company not long ago and likely thanked him then. The ad was a special tribute to Paul Allen and to the fans-both of whom helped make Lynch so successful and wildly popular.

sdog1981

Reaction score
West TX Hawk":1p93fp6i said:
I would cite one of Shakespeare's earliest comedies to apply here:

Much Ado About Nothing

He met with Carroll and company not long ago and likely thanked him then. The ad was a special tribute to Paul Allen and to the fans-both of whom helped make Lynch so successful and wildly popular.

The title clearly states that everything about his post is Frivolous.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Marshawn Lynch plays groom in star-studded Train music video; takes jab at Seahawks

Marshawn Lynch, along with George Lopez, Jim Breuer, and Ken Jeong star in the newest music video by Train, “Drink Up.”

The video shows a booze-filled wedding with Beastmode as the groom. Crazy dancing and cake throwing ensues.

But the music stops around the 3:20 mark, where Lynch sneaks in a Super Bowl XLIX reference.

Lynch holds up a phone with a text from Train’s Patrick Monahan that read: “PASS! DON’T RUN!” to a contacted named “Coach.” The reply? “OK.”

There are then some references to Snapchat.

[youtube]6UPhbh23Lwk[/youtube]

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Maybe if they gave him the ball on the one hard line he would of thanked the coaches and players..........

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Lynch has hung out at the Seahawks facility a few times since he retired. He wouldn't do that if he had an issue with teammates or coaches.

This was just a classy way for him to thank the fans and publicly thank the man that owns the team.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I agree!

Sometimes things just are what they are, instead of some calculated construct. There is zero hidden message.

I thought that was an awesome jesture by Marshawn, he returned the love to his fans, thanked the man that paid him, and indirectly the team.

He will always be a Seahawk and he loved his team's, they all loved him and respected the toughness he brought to the position he played.

I'm happy for him to be able to play at home in a retirement gig, and wish him nothing but the best, I loved watching him play here.