Least Favorite All Time Seahawk Player

kidhawk

Reaction score
Obviously we all know that a certain owner would make everyone's list but this is for players only. The Kaep talk got me to thinking; I've always supported the team from day 1, but I haven't been a fan of every player we've brought in.

I really need to put more thought into this, and I'm sure I could come up with a better name, but one of the first to come into my head when I think of players I disliked is a favorite of some and that's Brian Bosworth. I didn't think we should have got him out of college, I didn't really care for his personality (or public persona) and who ever told him he could act.

Anyway, that's just one...probably not my most disliked Seahawk ever, but my easy go to.

Seymour

Reaction score
Right now, I'll go with Percy Harvin. No better way to put it other than the guy is just a turd. We are still seeing his effects here IMO, and he pretty much raped the team of $$ from the day he got here then rode it out till his Vikings got here then the SB. "All About me" :pukeface:

chris98251

Reaction score
Seymour":i30r1lhl said:
Right now, I'll go with Percy Harvin. No better way to put it other than the guy is just a turd. We are still seeing his effects here IMO, and he pretty much raped the team of $$ from the day he got here then rode it out till his Vikings got here then the SB. "All About me" :pukeface:

Harvin was not a role player, he was a special guest star for a story line and the season finale, to bad it wasn't Game of Thrones finale, those always seem to get rid of a contentious antagonist.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Shawn Springs. Not for his time in uniform but for his "South Alaska" BS statement to the Redskins press in his first interview after he signed with them.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Not a role player, not even a player - these are the guys I dislike the most who were part of the Seahawk organization - Ken Behring, David Behring ( I think that was Ken's son who was the Seahawk GM), and Tim Ruskell.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
hawkfan68":3r6gsayb said:
Not a role player, not even a player - these are the guys I dislike the most who were part of the Seahawk organization - Ken Behring, David Behring ( I think that was Ken's son who was the Seahawk GM), and Tim Ruskell.

It's easy to hate the Behrings, that's why I specified least favorite players. Saying you hate the Behrings is like saying you like money, I mean who doesn't?

hawkfan68

Reaction score
kidhawk":33jriisa said:
hawkfan68":33jriisa said:

It's easy to hate the Behrings, that's why I specified least favorite players. Saying you hate the Behrings is like saying you like money, I mean who doesn't?

Okay.....Nate Odomes. Signed with the Seahawks in 1994 and never played a game for the Seahawks in the two years with the team. Then there's Owen Gill.

arghawkfan

Reaction score
Charlie Whitehurst was painful to watch, never saw him as a franchise QB, Also never liked TJ Houshmanzdeh either

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Bosworth is easy to point to as well but he brought attention to Seattle. Nobody really cared about the Seahawks until they drafted him via the supplemental draft. He didn't live up to his college productivity but he did put Seattle on the map in the late 80s.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
hawkfan68":1zc2kehv said:
Bosworth is easy to point to as well but he brought attention to Seattle. Nobody really cared about the Seahawks until they drafted him via the supplemental draft. He didn't live up to his college productivity but he did put Seattle on the map in the late 80s.

He did, I wouldn't ever argue that. I just never could root for the guy....the team sure, but not Bosworth as an individual. He's one of the very few Seahawk players that I actively disliked during their playing entire playing time. There are others I grew to dislike for things that happened, but no other I actively disliked from the get go.

Rat

Reaction score
Jerramy Stevens. Dropped four passes in the Super Bowl, and is married to a Goddess he doesn't deserve.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Rat":38uvchzc said:
Jerramy Stevens. Dropped four passes in the Super Bowl, and is married to a Goddess he doesn't deserve.

They both seem like awful people and deserve each other.

Optimus25

Reaction score
Kelly Jennings.

Every pass defended seemed like a miracle from the heavens. I swear to this day that JS and PC decided to go after rangy physical db's from the wisdom gleaned after watching this twig child get mauled by bigger receivers day in day out. The late 2000s secondary was a painful part of my life.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
hawkfan68":36f9vv5v said:

BOZ was great in the short time he was here. Put the Hawks on the map and statistically played solid for us even with one shoulder.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
Optimus25":3ewrzh28 said:
kobebryant":3ewrzh28 said:
It's Josh Brown by a wide margin

Curious.... Why?

He badmouthed the Hawks on the way out, and is a wife beater.

Great choice. Him or Percy for me despite his Superbowl performance.

Current Hawks...gotta be Kearse.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Aaron Curry for obvious reasons, or Shaun Alexander because I really hate it when people are smiling when the team is getting its ass beat. I realize MVP blah blah blah. It is my opinion, and I am sticking to it.