Interesting picture

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
I love this picture of Tez, Mebane and Big Red. Seems Tez really made a huge impact on a lot of our players.

RIP Tez

But also something else here, this tweeter account pointed this out, @MCraigJohnstone

The Seahawks framed the picture of Tate blowing up Sean Lee, thats straight up savage. :lol: :lol:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/MCraigJohnstone/status/867174324964294656[/tweet]

mikeak

Reaction score
Counting down until we have a phone call from league office asking for that to come down. It should have been viewed as a legal play but was not and was fined. In an era where it is safety first I do think it is bad form to blow up a picture and frame it of what was deemed an illegal play

OP
OP
twisted_steel2

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
kobebryant":i2hzwyj0 said:
Also cropped Rocky Bernard right out of the photo lol

Found non cropped version.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Mebane92/status/867155786065035264[/tweet]

Seafan

Reaction score
mikeak":sy234xm9 said:
Counting down until we have a phone call from league office asking for that to come down. It should have been viewed as a legal play but was not and was fined. In an era where it is safety first I do think it is bad form to blow up a picture and frame it of what was deemed an illegal play

Awesome play. Awesome form.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
I remember Tez seemed pretty big. He doesn't look so big in that pic next to those guys. RIP Tez.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
mikeak":iwibdbbs said:

Hey, we just put it up there so we can teach our guys about hits that can result in a fine. Not celebrating it or anything