Seahawks vs. Niners on September 17 (FIRST LIVE GAME)

stizz19

Reaction score
We are from Victoria BC and my wife surprised me with a ticket package through PrimeSports for hotel, tail gate party and game. Just a question to anyone that has done the official tail gate parties, is the food and booze included? The site said it includes this but doesn't say if it's free or not. Also, how was it? Is it like the ones put on by fans or is it more corporate? Im sure ill have a great time regardless and I can't wait. GO HAWKS.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I can't help you with your specific question but I will say this......

.....you're in for a treat.

Enjoy the ride :{)

Edit:
Unless you're a 9ers fan.
In that case, well, you should have bought a trip to Cancun.
Would have been money much better spent.

OP
OP
stizz19

stizz19

Reaction score
After a little more research I found a review on Hawkblogger, back then it was $45 now it's as high as $95 haha. Either way it's free drinks and food for 2 hours and you can watch games before hand and Seahawks Alum make appearances. I'm pretty stoked.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

muxpux

Reaction score
http://www.hawkblogger.com/2016/10/prim ... ption.html

It won't be a "party" atmosphere, as the people who pay for this kind of thing, aren't really the party kind of people. There are some great sponsored tailgates all over the south part of the stadium. I took my dad to a game this year, and we swung into one of the ones put on by a radio station I believe. It wa free but they had food and drink for purschase. While we were there checking it out, Mama Sherman pulled up in her Hawked out Lambo. It was a cool surprise. I definitely recommend getting there early and doing some wandering.

Me and dad also went Into touchdown city as he isn't a drinker, and when I go to games with friends, were too busy drinking for any of the "fan" stuff. It was pretty cool. Gotta walk through a hawks "museum" thingy, see the alums (in sure they hang out prior to their TD city appearance upstairs with the primesport tailgaters) and got our picture taken with Taima.

once inside TD city its painless getting into the stadium, just breeze through a turnstile. Puts you in the south west corner end zone.

**I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ANY FIRSTTIMERS, HEADING IN EARLY AND WALKING DOWN TO FIELD LEVEL IN THIS SECTION OF THE FIELD**

You'll get to see all the players up close during warmups, and if your lucky, catch an autograph or two.

I think it all depends on your expectations, free beers, some food and stuff to do, not a bad deal. You'd easily spend $45 stuffed shoulder to shoulder in an hour at a local bar pregame.

Just dont get glued to your seat.

OP
OP
stizz19

stizz19

Reaction score
muxpux":38ccn60w said:
http://www.hawkblogger.com/2016/10/primesport-tailgate-offers-relaxing-kid-friendly-pregame-option.html

once inside TD city its painless getting into the stadium, just breeze through a turnstile. Puts you in the south west corner end zone.

**I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ANY FIRSTTIMERS, HEADING IN EARLY AND WALKING DOWN TO FIELD LEVEL IN THIS SECTION OF THE FIELD**

Like how early, I most like will stay the entire 2 hours in TD city where the PrimeSport tailgate party is and then heading into the stadium. I think it ends at 12:00. Will players still be warming up then and possibly signing autographs?

OP
OP
stizz19

stizz19

Reaction score
So my wife was informed there was not enough interest in the tailgate party put on by PrimeSports :sarcasm_on: shocker :sarcasm_off: . Any suggestions on where to find info on other tailgate parties going on?

idahohawksfan

Reaction score
That will be my first live game as well.
Also my birthday, can't think of a better
present or a better place to spend my birthday.

NINEster

Reaction score
pmedic920":3icoad06 said:
I can't help you with your specific question but I will say this......

.....you're in for a treat.

Enjoy the ride :{)

Edit:
Unless you're a 9ers fan.
In that case, well, you should have bought a trip to Cancun.
Would have been money much better spent.

I turned down a trip to the 2012 game that my recruiter said he would fly me to after getting me a job, and after seeing how much the team struggled against NYG and SEA that year at home, and after seeing what a hostile crowd in Minneapolis looked like up close and personal I said no thanks, haha.

But these days I can handle the abuse.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, the way my wife and I were treated the last 2 times out in San Fran, no thx. Hopefully it's a little better in Santa Clara. Some fun ribbing is one thing, but having people get in your face at your seats, at the tailgate, when you are minding your own business etc. is pretty weak. And I'm not saying it doesn't happen here in Seattle.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2k7xdirl said:
Well, the way my wife and I were treated the last 2 times out in San Fran, no thx. Hopefully it's a little better in Santa Clara. Some fun ribbing is one thing, but having people get in your face at your seats, at the tailgate, when you are minding your own business etc. is pretty weak. And I'm not saying it doesn't happen here in Seattle.

I did not have any problems at all in Santa Clara. Actually met a friend's boy again there...he grabbed a niner placard they were handing out for his dad who is a niner fan. I should have grabbed one for a friend of mine here...but alas, I forgot. I soaked the moment in. We had decent seats and ok people for the most part around us.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'm guessing we'll make a trip out there for another road game at some point. Plus, San Fran is an incredible city to visit anyway.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1kywm8cl said:
I'm guessing we'll make a trip out there for another road game at some point. Plus, San Fran is an incredible city to visit anyway.

They have a ton of local travel venues too....I liked the local busing and tram systems. :2thumbs: