Shameful Seahawks

Jville

Reaction score
John Fraley is Debbie Downer

What a depressing exercise. :thumbdown:

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Why is Marcus Tubbs among their names listed? He was just snake bit with injuries, not snake bit with suck or attitude issues like the other names on that list.

And it is an absolute disgrace Shaun Alexander is even mentioned as a "forgotten" name, let alone in the same breath as Julius Jones.

OP
OP
sdog1981

sdog1981

Reaction score
Seanhawk":3lhmp5fe said:
Why is Marcus Tubbs among their names listed? He was just snake bit with injuries, not snake bit with suck or attitude issues like the other names on that list.

And it is an absolute disgrace Shaun Alexander is even mentioned as a "forgotten" name, let alone in the same breath as Julius Jones.

I was wondering that too. Tubbs's body failed him when he was on the field he was a force in the middle aginst the run.

Seymour

Reaction score
Harvin. And it is not even close for me.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
Tubbs had that one year where he was absolutely dominent for the 13 (16 including playoffs) games he was on the field, but he could never stay healthy. He helped the team make their first Superbowl. I would definitly wear his jersey if I had 1.

Voted Harvin but would have voted Josh Brown. 1 because hes a kicker, 2 because he insulted us on the way out to a division rival, 3 because we recently found out he's a serial domestic abuser.

LargentFan

Reaction score
It bums me out that Bosworth is on this list. His story is a lot more complex than a lot of people realize.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I had a buddy spend $250 on a hand stitched Deion Branch jersey. Poor guy

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
drcool":y0snn7qy said:
I have Branch, Curry, Harvin, Houshmanzadeh, Jennings, and Tubbs hanging in my closet from that list.

If you give me $5, I will take those off your hands.

mikeak

Reaction score
I have Korean Robinson framed!!

NC State grad and bought it his second season when I had my first season tickets. That wasn't a bad year for him and great memories for me

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
bevellisthedevil":3porues2 said:
drcool":3porues2 said:
I have Branch, Curry, Harvin, Houshmanzadeh, Jennings, and Tubbs hanging in my closet from that list.

If you give me $5, I will take those off your hands.
Where were you when I was try to sell my Whosyourmama and Curry jerseys?
I donated them to one of those clothing bins in the Safeway parking lot.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
FRED THOMAS

Now that I wrote his name down I need to go take a shower and a shot.

themunn

Reaction score
It has to be Harvin

All the others were either just not good or in some cases not even that bad (Houshmanzadeh, for example).

But Harvin came in, hardly played, became a locker room cancer, punched Golden Tate and took cap space away that could have been used to keep Tate, and then got traded away.

Literally his only achievement in a Seahawk jersey was to score a touchdown in a game we were already dominating. And I loved it. But that doesn't change anything else

Own The West

Reaction score
I wouldn't hate on a guy for being a bust. Where's Galloway, Hutchinson, or Joekel?

Whoops. Too soon?