Seahawk at Thompson Seattle need help with name of player

i5roadrunner

Reaction score
We were walking in Thompson Hotel in downtown Seattle this afternoon on 1st Ave when this well to do looking guy (mafia type) gets out of this limo looking SUV and walks over to this black guy who seemed to have other people buzzing around him and shook his hand right away and said, have a nice season. We went inside and my girlfriend noticed this a bit more then me so I looked out the window trying to see if I could recognize him and wasn't really sure. I thought, what the hell I'll just walk over and say hi to the guy but by then he had gone over to the ally and got in his jeep and was pulling away so I didn't want to bother him at that point. I asked two of the hotel guys and they really didn't want to give a name but kind of slipped out that he was a Seahawk. He was driving a camouflage looking jeep with vanity Ohio plates that said, "No Doors"--Its just going to drive me insane trying to figure out who he was. Seemed like he was being really nice to everyone. Walked past him again at the light and waved and he waved back. Oh well, maybe I will never know.

JGreen79

Reaction score
After a quick lookup it seems only nick Gannett and Frank Clark are from Ohio. So maybe clark?

Bobblehead

Reaction score
JGreen79":hkijnhdj said:
After a quick lookup it seems only nick Gannett and Frank Clark are from Ohio. So maybe clark?

Clark is sick with the mumps, Clayton says.

sdog1981

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1j9mzo46 said:
Jeremy Bates called a great game that day.

Very un-Bevell like. As in, contrary to tendencies and unpredictable.

Huh? Did you mean to post this in the other discussion?