NFL.com Top Ten Most Talented Teams...

Seymour

Reaction score
A lot of people are counting the Hawks out this year. This is exactly what we need for the perfect storm. 8)

sdog1981

Reaction score
Also Gil Brant is losing it. Sometimes he is really hard to listen to on his show.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Gil Brandt? Are you kidding me? The only person I can think of in the mediot world that is more anti Seahawk besides Pete Prisco is Gil Brandt. Not sure which Seahawk player or coach pissed in his pancakes years ago but he's been anti Seahawk in his columns ever since.

I can take objective criticism from anyone, but known haters with a platform are boorish and not worth the read, and he's on that list for me.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Seahawks not being one of the 10 most talented teams is a weird statement. An argument could be made for not being top 5 but this goes far.

Luckily the performance of the team won't be influenced by the opinion of one guy or all the people in the world for that matter. I believe in this team and as long as the players believe in themselves anything is possible.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Seymour":7h55ltrw said:
A lot of people are counting the Hawks out this year. This is exactly what we need for the perfect storm. 8)

:ditto: Spot on.

We as fans should LOVE articles like this. Who knows if the players pay attention to every article written, but the more this team is being counted out, the better.

adeltaY

Reaction score
The Steelers are a fun team to watch, but why do people rate them so high every year? Their offense has really high potential, but it runs hot and cold, and their defense is honestly not that great. Let's see them actually put up a fight against the Pats before they come close to cracking the top 5, let alone #2.

Having the Cowboys, Packers, Redskins, and Panthers above the Hawks doesn't seem fair. Those teams are either very unbalanced (first three) or inconsistent (Panthers). Raiders and Falcons could be great, but having them this high shows recency bias. Hawks should be #2 after the Pats.