Season tickets (blue pride) are all assigned

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
I knew I wasn't even close (7300'ish) but got the confirmation email today that all BP members have been notified for season tickets.

Will be interesting to see how many "spots" I move up. Last year was a crock of $hit as it was a minimal jump considering they added the new seats around the toyota fan deck, and brought back some tickets. The year before I jumped from over 10k down to 8k. *sigh*

nrayorr

Reaction score
daveCFPrez":sxfrwyd0 said:
I knew I wasn't even close (7300'ish) but got the confirmation email today that all BP members have been notified for season tickets.

Will be interesting to see how many "spots" I move up. Last year was a crock of $hit as it was a minimal jump considering they added the new seats around the toyota fan deck, and brought back some tickets. The year before I jumped from over 10k down to 8k. *sigh*

It was actually the year before when the Toyota Fan Deck came about because that was how I was able to get my season tickets. Last year was very minimal and so was this year. Even though you are still up there at least it's better than being on the waiting list for Blue Pride.

Hawkfiend

Reaction score
If the Hawks have one down year and don't make the playoffs 1000's of people will give up their seats. I hope that doesn't happen anytime soon but this is a bandwagon town and people will jump ship the minute things get a little rough.

chris98251

Reaction score
Hawkfiend":1w0prkam said:
If the Hawks have one down year and don't make the playoffs 1000's of people will give up their seats. I hope that doesn't happen anytime soon but this is a bandwagon town and people will jump ship the minute things get a little rough.

I am sure I am not alone in this but insulting the fans or Seattle is sure to win you the boobey prize.

I guess only a long time fan and not a Johnny come lately would know this city supported them from inception, worst year was when Ken Behring insulted the fan base and tore apart the team basically, other then that, the Kingdome and the Clink have been mostly sold out, the rules passed to stop our home field advantage by the NFL I guess were aberrations as well. This town also supported the Sonics , they didn't leave do to lack of fan support. They also Supported the Mariners for years when Lou was the Manager and Gillick GM, before the idiots in charge now took it over to run from the Japanese business guy who never seen a game in Seattle. Lets not forget the Storm and the Sounders as also both led their leagues in attendance most the time, that was before they won championships and then we can move on to Husky Football which rocks the Montlake cut on Saturdays with Full attendance.

So strike up the Band, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Heart, Jimmy Hendrix, Alice In Chains, Pearl Jam, or Wagon is always Rockin.