How'd it end???

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I had a dream the other night that the Seahawks were playing in the next Super Bowl against NE. At the end of the 3rd quarter they were down 25-14. As the 4th quarter started Russ threw a TD to ADB to make it 25-21. The defense was struggling but the offense was starting to click when...I woke up.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":3rw074n8 said:
I had a dream the other night that the Seahawks were playing in the next Super Bowl against NE. At the end of the 3rd quarter they were down 25-14. As the 4th quarter started Russ threw a TD to ADB to make it 25-21. The defense was struggling but the offense was starting to click when...I woke up.

Lucky you. I dreamt about "Aliens".

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Bevell called for a triple reverse Statue of Liberty as time expired and was carried off the field by Sherman piggy back style.............then spooned each other at the 50 yard line.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1kdps8hm said:
Bevell called for a triple reverse Statue of Liberty as time expired and was carried off the field by Sherman piggy back style.............then spooned each other at the 50 yard line.

It was Aliens.

Boycie

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2apiforl said:

Dream turned nightmare!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3uwmgs78 said:
As long as they are holding up the Lobardi Trophy at the end of the game I'm cool with it . 8)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Hawks won on a Wilson to Graham TD in the corner of the end zone. But they didn't win by 7 touchdowns, so it's not good enough and Wilson is still fat and short :lol:

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I had a dream ESPN hired Jim Ross to call MNF. It was epic, and drew in record ratings.

Attachments

• 3tr8zq (1).jpg
    3tr8zq (1).jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 1,761

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Final score 28-25 Seahawks.

You just have to believe.

Lithium

Reaction score
Interesting.....I just had a dream last night that we went 0-3 and it wasnt looking good...

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1bamh2l4 said:
oldhawkfan":1bamh2l4 said:

You put the quotes in the wrong place. Should be I "dreamt" about aliens.

OpHawk

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":260hi140 said:
MontanaHawk05":260hi140 said:
oldhawkfan":260hi140 said:

Unless he is referring to the film "Aliens"

Seymour

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":33ob0z8t said:
oldhawkfan":33ob0z8t said:

Thats nothin' I was actually abducted by them. :snack:

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
OpHawk":1rorhodg said:
therealjohncarlson":1rorhodg said:
MontanaHawk05":1rorhodg said:
oldhawkfan":1rorhodg said:

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
OpHawk":2aj6ovvj said:
therealjohncarlson":2aj6ovvj said:
MontanaHawk05":2aj6ovvj said:
oldhawkfan":2aj6ovvj said:

Nope. Then he should have written he dreamt about Aliens. So these were obviously some kind of air-quote aliens.
:thcoffee:

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
The off-season is truly a time to find something else to do. One must force themselves to be occupied with a distracting activity to keep away from insanity.