Seahawks 2017 preseason games will be nationally televised

Jville

Reaction score
Good news for everyone in the outback .....

Sunday, August 13th: at Los Angeles Chargers (5:00 PM PT, NFL Network)
Friday, August 18th: vs. Minnesota Vikings (7:00 PM PT, NFL Network)
Friday, August 25th: vs. Kansas City Chiefs (5 PM PT, CBS)
Thursday, August 31st: at Oakland Raiders (7 PM PT, NFL Network)

Link >>> [urltargetblank]http://www.fieldgulls.com/2017/6/12/15785376/seattle-seahawks-2017-preseason-games-all-national-television-nfl-network-cbs[/urltargetblank]

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
1 and 3 am kick offs for the UK based fans and an hour later for continental Europe ones. Still at least a couple of the games are on Saturday mornings so can watch those relatively painlessly.

I can see 2 unproductive workdays on the Monday and Friday!! :p

sutz

Reaction score
Assuming they have NFLNetwork. :| Luckily for me, I live locally. :)

AlciG

Reaction score
sutz":2fbbwxut said:

That's what league-pass is for :2thumbs:

HawkGA

Reaction score
Bought a new car a few months ago and it came with a trial subscription to SiriusXM. It was okay but what really got me to renew was that I got NFL Radio and I thought there was a chance I'd be able to get some of the games on the radio . . . . I don't know about the games yet but apparently the NFL Radio Channel is not part of my renewal package so I'm not holding out a lot of hope for the games.

kidhawk

Reaction score
sutz":3v68ijix said:

Not local here, but might as well be as we've had a local station air pre-season Seahawk games every year for quite a number of years now. It's nice, because with pre-season games, i'm not overly hyped to HAVE to see them live, so weekday games, I just set up the DVR and hit play when I get home and can sit down and watch it. When it's regular season and we have a MNF or TNF I try to get out of work early and get home for kickoff whenever I can.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
HawkGA":2u8euhgh said:
Bought a new car a few months ago and it came with a trial subscription to SiriusXM. It was okay but what really got me to renew was that I got NFL Radio and I thought there was a chance I'd be able to get some of the games on the radio . . . . I don't know about the games yet but apparently the NFL Radio Channel is not part of my renewal package so I'm not holding out a lot of hope for the games.

I think 2 years ago, they had games on 813 or something close. I was up being slave to the hunters and was able to listen to the games on one of the friend's Sirius XM he had in the motohome. We also have a local station from McCall that broadcasts the games and we usually have access to that Country channel. 93.1 I think it is.