Seahawk fans are Da Bomb !!!!!

pmedic920

Reaction score
I apologize for the way I'm presenting this story but it's the best I can do while sitting on a plane.

My wife sent me this story without the picture, I assumed that she was relaying it because of the "daughter" aspect, she was but there was more to it. She waited until I responded to follow up with the picture.

Keep in mind, this story took place somewhere in Louisiana.

Sure, I get it, this could have all happened without a Seahawk fan "spin" but it didn't.

The story itself touched me but the "end of the story" makes me proud.

GoHawks
Rock on 12th Man
:{)
9790832d9f7897a8dcd724aab25e7c5b.png

2053440a35e6f2dcd7bb86bf23dd66c8.png

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Awesome story. It shows with all of the negative crap that goes on in the world, that there are still pockets of goodness out there! Klennis gets bonus points in my book for being a Hawks fan! :2thumbs:

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Very nice story. It's great to see people helping people. There are some angels out there. As for that Sheriff, he should be given a pink slip immediately.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
What a terrific story! Put yourself in this ladies situation depending on someone else to get yourself out of a most difficult situation where you required help from strangers. Praise God for those willing to go out of their way to help strangers.

Josea16

Reaction score
hawkfan68":2b6xlem3 said:
Very nice story. It's great to see people helping people. There are some angels out there. As for that Sheriff, he should be given a pink slip immediately.
Agreed about that Sheriff.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Way to represent Klennis!

Random acts of kindness are special :2thumbs:

They need to be reported and encouraged, the world is a better place when these things happen.

It appears this man works for a city who need to be told of his exceptional citizenry so that community can do the right thing.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing! I need stories like these.

Who would turn down an opportunity to help her? Lol.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Klennis is definitely a hero in this situation and much respect to him, but c'mon girl, you need to be carrying a spare when you go on a long-distance trip like that. Just common sense.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":3edjbnqj said:
Klennis is definitely a hero in this situation and much respect to him, but c'mon girl, you need to be carrying a spare when you go on a long-distance trip like that. Just common sense.

I don't disagree but the girl's shortcomings aren't the focus here.

GoHawks
Rock on 12th Man.

pugs1

Reaction score
Glad to see another Mississippi Seahawks fan! Mississippi gets lots of criticism. A lot of the time it's self induced and well deserved but this story does not surprise me. I've lived here for 20 years and have seen this type of hospitality on several occasions. Mississippians go out of their way to help people in need even a transplanted yankee like me!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
When I was stuck in Baton Rouge in 08, the owner of the restaurant that I was parked at noticed me working on my vehicle. He left me alone but did note that I was working on it. After 3 days of trying to fix it he came out and we had a minor discussion noting that He knew I had difficulty. He said keep at it and good luck. I found the problem the next day and was back off to see one of my friends in Florida. Spent 2 nights in the car and one or 2 in a motel not too far away. There was a Lowes nearby so I could purchase some tools if need be.

True stories.

Saw a person along side the road near my place. Went to see if I could help...and did help. They got some water and cased my property. Came back about 3 weeks later when I was camping and robbed me. Tools Generator, etc. They used gloves so got away with it all.

Saw a person stopped and needing water. I got him some for his truck and he honks when he drives by all the time now.

Lady had a flat tire and I went out and changed it for her. She called AAA and they said it would be an hour. I did it in 20 mins and was feeling pretty good before I did anything if ya get my drift. I did complete the job tho.

Yep. there are good people around.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
The selflessness of the individual is the story. But, just because he's wearing a cap, doesn't necessarily mean he's a fan. I ran into a guy the other day wearing a hawks cap here in Central FL and he said "just like the colors."
I simply don't assume this anymore as I've found the same thing numerous occasions with folks wearing gear of various teams.

Props to this gentleman.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
TeamoftheCentury":naa829h1 said:
The selflessness of the individual is the story. But, just because he's wearing a cap, doesn't necessarily mean he's a fan. I ran into a guy the other day wearing a hawks cap here in Central FL and he said "just like the colors."
I simply don't assume this anymore as I've found the same thing numerous occasions with folks wearing gear of various teams.

Props to this gentleman.

Your right.
Klennis is probably a Patriots fan.

Lol :{)

#sarc

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
pmedic920":23y5ejd0 said:
TeamoftheCentury":23y5ejd0 said:

Props to this gentleman.

Your right.
Klennis is probably a Patriots fan.

Lol :{)

#sarc
Lol... smart ass.

Not trying to be "right" to affect the great story. I understand the assumptions. I had a friend that had a sweatshirt with a certain team logo simply because he liked the color. (I personally don't roll that way) He finally got tired of all the assumptions.

In any case, he's probably a Jets fan who won't don the gear until they win. ;)