Seahawks @ Jacksonville

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Just letting yall know that this one is going to that game. Anyone else involved? I am flying into Orlando as it is a centerpoint between a bundle of friends that are living in the area. I have not seen some since I was still a kid. I am sure there will be an official Jax thread in a month...but just wanted to throw this out there. Big shout out to the one that lives there that has helped me a lot. Thanks Dr Coolness. You da man.

RW92

Reaction score
Best of luck gong to Jacksonville. Hope other Hawk fans join you who are in the area.

I did however just purchase tickets this past weekend for the Hawks vs Giants game on Oct 22nd. As we get closer I will see if there are any other Hawks fans going to see if a good tail gate can be put together.

Josea16

Reaction score
Don't be surprised if they lose that game that's a long road trip. At best I expect a nailbiter.

RW92

Reaction score
Josea16":37dq4ipu said:
Don't be surprised if they lose that game that's a long road trip. At best I expect a nailbiter.

If anything will be in the Seahawks favor, it's that the game is a 4:30 PM Eastern Time Zone game and it's a National Game that Sunday. The Hawks will want to show the rest of the NFC and NFL their presence in the Meadowlands that day.

Josea16

Reaction score
RW92":2bt6h6ge said:
Josea16":2bt6h6ge said:

If anything will be in the Seahawks favor, it's that the game is a 4:30 PM Eastern Time Zone game and it's a National Game that Sunday. The Hawks will want to show the rest of the NFC and NFL their presence in the Meadowlands that day.
Why would they be in New Jersey? Jacksonville is in Florida last time I looked.

NJlargent

Reaction score
RW92":3aqgwdsy said:
Best of luck gong to Jacksonville. Hope other Hawk fans join you who are in the area.

I did however just purchase tickets this past weekend for the Hawks vs Giants game on Oct 22nd. As we get closer I will see if there are any other Hawks fans going to see if a good tail gate can be put together.

I'm game for the tailgate. We have a group of about 25 who tailgate for Giant games and one of the guys owns a local restaurant and cooks. You guys can stop by for free food and drink. They would love it if I showed up with my boys since I'm the only Seahawk fan they know and think we are all nuts.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Catfan will be asleep before game time. Ill be there as always for my annual road trip. Never been to that stadium, should be good. Hopefully the Seahawks o line shows up, thats always the question during these road games.

RW92

Reaction score
NJlargent":20jejy5i said:
RW92":20jejy5i said:

I'm game for the tailgate. We have a group of about 25 who tailgate for Giant games and one of the guys owns a local restaurant and cooks. You guys can stop by for free food and drink. They would love it if I showed up with my boys since I'm the only Seahawk fan they know and think we are all nuts.

NJLargent, I live in Ct. I will be there with my Kam Jersey on with my wife who loves Russell.

Giant's fans can be a little rough, but I have a great feeling about this season and I think we will punish them on that day.

I will hook up with you to find out what parking lot you will be at.

Until then, hopefully no one gets hurts this pre-season, and John our illustrious GM will prove himself right with the
picks he positioned the Hawks with.

RW92

Reaction score
Sitting Section 135 Row 4. On the Seahawk's sideline.

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":1qohvfpg said:
Catfan will be asleep before game time. Ill be there as always for my annual road trip. Never been to that stadium, should be good. Hopefully the Seahawks o line shows up, thats always the question during these road games.

I am taking a nap right now preparing for that game. he he he

Crizilla

Reaction score
RW92":11om8np6 said:
Josea16":11om8np6 said:

5755274 8375a0757673fbbac89942bb4fe81e2c