Favorite moment from last season? (Poll)

Favorite moment from last season?

• Earl blowing up Gronk

Votes: 40 42.6%
  • Rawls carving up the Panthers

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Wilson game winning drive vs. Miami on one leg

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Paul Richardson's crazy catches vs. Detroit in Wild Card

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Sherman staring down Rex Ryan

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Graham's two seperate one handed TD'S on MNF

Votes: 31 33.0%
  • The final goal line stand vs. Arizona on SNF

Votes: 8 8.5%
  • Sherman blowing up Goff on sideline on TNF

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • This list blows/Other

Votes: 8 8.5%

• Total voters

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Poll question: What was your favorite memory/moment from last season? You can choose two options

If you chose "This list blows/other" let us know what moment was your favorite from last season.

For me personally, I chose the two TD catches by Graham and Earl blowing up Gronk. Those were some great plays, both in prime time

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
My 2 favorites were Kam stopping Gronk on to win the game and Rawls going bonkers in the wildcard.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Earl blowing up Gronk big time! In fact, that game was the highlight of the season for me.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Hard to pick just two, but a hobbled Wilson toughing out a win against the Fins showed what a true warrior he has been......Just all kinds of mad respect :2thumbs:
I think Thomas should be nicknamed 'The Bullet', or 'The Muscle Missle'..Especially after seeing how fast he closed and torpedo'd Gronkowski

mistaowen

Reaction score
Definitely Jimmy's 2 one handed impossible catches. Glad we went away from that after, he thrived running along the LOS.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Considering it came in a playoff game, Richardson's catches were just sensational and provided a huge lift and emotional tilt in the game.

The Breh

Reaction score
I'm a lil dude so the David/Goliath Earl hit for me.
Followed by PRich. We've waited long enough to see those kind of plays.
We're well aware of what Jimmy can do, good to see that too tho :2thumbs:

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
scutterhawk":2cju6l85 said:
I think Thomas should be nicknamed 'The Bullet', or 'The Muscle Missle'..Especially after seeing how fast he closed and torpedo'd Gronkowski
I call him 'The Lungbreaker' after that hit.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
West TX Hawk":3nsukmpt said:
Considering it came in a playoff game, Richardson's catches were just sensational and provided a huge lift and emotional tilt in the game.
I voted for Earl but P.Rich was a close second. I had to hear about that catch all the next day living in Lions country. I was loving it.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
Mine is the fact that the Hawks were the only team to beat both Superbowl participants, and only team to beat Brady. So, I guess my favorite moment is when the clock struck zero in the pats game.

RussB

Reaction score
Loved watching them beat the pats in foxbourough.

For me the favorite games was against the cards, even though 1 ended in a tie and the second was a bad loss. They were alot of fun to watch until the very end.

RussB

Reaction score
Maulbert":1hp1rbpu said:
See my avatar.
I remember after that hit gronk was looking so shook on the sidelines. You knew it was a hard ass hit after that.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Wilson catching a TD pass and the final play of the Patriots game don't make the list?

byau

Reaction score
Earl blowing up Gronk is tied for 1st for me, however, I voted "other" because of one other play that me and my friends went batsh*t crazy and that was I believe CJ's first game as a starter (?) ...amazing game, it was like "Wow, I remember now what it was like to have a running back!". I don't even remember who it was against. But it was like the first or second play from scrimmage he took it to the house for a touchdown. Something like 60 or 70 yards.

Our running game had been atrocious all year... and suffering through Russell's injuries and the O-line stinking.
And then this play. Just the mood of me and my friends as the play developed: and all the offensive frustrations inside just letting loose: "oh man he slipped through, oh man he slipped through again ...oh man he is going! He is going!!!! HE IS GONE!!!! NO ONE ELSE TO BEAT YOU ARE KIDDING ME RIGHT?"

So I'd have to say that is my favorite. Because the defense was always really good to great, but this was like a huge huge beam of hope in a very murky season of offense

OP
OP
Jerhawk

Jerhawk

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":fpg9jbkt said:
Wilson catching a TD pass and the final play of the Patriots game don't make the list?

Oh man, I completely forgot about Wilson's TD catch my bad! Thank you. That was awesome

byau

Reaction score
Jerhawk":2bss87u6 said:
MontanaHawk05":2bss87u6 said:

Oh man, I completely forgot about Wilson's TD catch my bad! Thank you. That was awesome

Oh yeah that one too... lost my sh** on that one too. :)

Crizilla

Reaction score
How is beating NE in NE not on here? Only team to beat Brady last year.

Hands down biggest achievement of the entire NFL last year (besides NE winning the super bowl of course). That game was a mini-superbowl. NE fans will deny it, though.