Anyone looking for a Sam Adams jersey? (ebay listing)

byau

Reaction score
Hi,
Wasn't sure where to post this, almost thought classifieds - however:

1) this is not my listing
2) i bet a lot of folks would be interested in this and classifieds doesn't get as much traffic

I keep my eye out for vintage seahawks jerseys, especially those that might slip under the radar since there may be no descriptive words in the description or title other than "vintage seahawks jersey large". I usually find that the jerseys for the harder to find role players fall into this category (especially 80's jerseys with no nameplates!).

Anyway, I am pretty sure this is a Sam Adams jersey. Besides having the correct number (but no nameplate), it looks to be the same style and size as the 90's jerseys (very similar to my Cortez Kennedy). The shield was added in early 1990. Russell and Wilson (haha) both started putting their logos on the sleeves under the stripes early 1990's also. The anachronism is that there is no nameplate which would have put it in the 80s but everything else indicates 90's to me.

Anyhow: perfect if you have a Cortez Kennedy jersey of the same style and looking for a Sam Adams jersey to go alongside it!!

These lesser known players and role player types (even though he was pro bowl and all pro) can be hard to find so when I saw this I thought I would post it here. I myself won't be bidding on nit.. I have too many jerseys! :) And not a huge huge enough Sam Adams fan to get his jersey. But perhaps a .netter here has this hard to find jersey on their list :D

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Seahawk ... 2421186979

S l1600

(mods if you feel this should be moved to classified, feel free to, and sorry!)

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Wait...when did Sam Adams get into jerseys?

I known they've branched out from their standard lager; but jerseys now...sheesh.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
What a great last name, too. Blades. He was the epitome of cool in my book. That family are legends in Florida.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
The real question is who isn't looking for a Sam Adams jersey? Definitely the most popular Seahawk jersey on the market these days.

OP
OP
byau

byau

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":2nqmx2eq said:
Wait...when did Sam Adams get into jerseys?

I known they've branched out from their standard lager; but jerseys now...sheesh.
:irishdrinkers: