Who will be most improved?

HawkGA

Reaction score
Which player do you think will step up the most this season compared to their normal performance (as in, not Earl because he's coming back from injury, not Kearse because he's coming back from sucking)?

Most likely candidates are last year's rookies. Would obviously love it if it is Ifedi, but I think Reed could possibly be a pleasant surprise. A bit of a surprise might be seeing Richardson really kick it in this year (contract years have a way of doing that). Fant is probably an obvious choice here too. I'm really hoping Glo makes a big leap though. Would love to see a real brawler in the tackle position.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
So many possible candidates. Richardson. Procise. Graham. Rawls. Reed. Clark. Glow/Ifedi/Fant.

I'm going to go with Jeremy Lane. He was a player worth resigning based on his versatility shown in his first years. Last year he still seemed to be affected by his two horrible SB49 injuries. But more than that, the RCB job is open. And while the talk will be how Griffin competes out there, this scheme is hard to master and takes more than one offseason. I suspect that come week one, Lane will be our starter there. I expect that last year was an anomaly for him. And should be in a position to take a full time starting role out of the gate.

cymatica

Reaction score
I'm hoping Prosise makes a leap forward in staying healthy. Richardson as well

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I think since Fant stuck around getting training in the offseason this year by old school players, he will be a pleasant surprise. Gained proper weight and technique which will give RW time to do some dancing in the backfield with wolves.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1caj0xws said:
I think since Fant stuck around getting training in the offseason this year by old school players, he will be a pleasant surprise. Gained proper weight and technique which will give RW time to do some dancing in the backfield with wolves.

Fant is definitely the one player I'm most intrigued in seeing this season. If he develops, he makes his entire rookie class a success.