Season tickets arriving dates?

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
I suspect season tickets and gift should be arriving soon as preseason is only a month away. I can't recall when they arrived in the mail last year

summesm

Reaction score
Anyone hear if we are even getting a hard tickets . Word was last year might been last year they send them out . Going with electronics tickets only . Hope not I like have in my books of tickets . But last few years recieved mine last week July

12HawkFan

Reaction score
Late July early August is normal for ticket shipping.

Last time I talked to my rep about possible e-tickets to save money is that they still gets lots of angry calls from STH's about going away from the printed hard tickets, so not yet if what he said was accurate.

If you are a STH do not hesitate to draft a nice letter and e-mail telling them why you like hard tickets and how you and the dozens of your STH friends would think it's a very BAD idea to do so.

Be sure to include your mailing address that matches your account info and your STH acct# in the body of the e-mail and snail mail letter you send.

Anything mailed to them by a verified STH MUST be read and placed in your file for future reference, IT HELPS, so do both.

GO HAWKS!!!

nrayorr

Reaction score
On the account manager it tells me that they will mail out the tickets the first week of August. Hopefully I'll have mine no later than 8/7/17. Wonder what the gift will be this year because the gift from last year was just crappy.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I asked my ticket rep and he said they will be paper tickets again, and will be mailed around August 4th.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Some teams have already shipped their tickets. I am going to the opener at GB and got those tix yesterday.

Curt

Reaction score
LudwigsDrummer":3fkjkqh3 said:
Some teams have already shipped their tickets. I am going to the opener at GB and got those tix yesterday.

Correct. I am also a Buffalo Bills season ticket holder and I received my tickets yesterday. Actually the Bills no longer have printed tickets. We get 1 card per seat that looks like hotel key card. They can be used for every single game unless you printed or transferred them before.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
Curt":31hrbji1 said:
LudwigsDrummer":31hrbji1 said:

Correct. I am also a Buffalo Bills season ticket holder and I received my tickets yesterday. Actually the Bills no longer have printed tickets. We get 1 card per seat that looks like hotel key card. They can be used for every single game unless you printed or transferred them before.

Question,

If you need to sell or give tickets to friends to use for a game here or there, not the rest of the season, how is that handled?

I assume you always retain the master ticket/card or whatever they call it.

GO HAWKS!!!

Curt

Reaction score
12HawkFan":36atnqqd said:
Curt":36atnqqd said:
LudwigsDrummer":36atnqqd said:

Question,

If you need to sell or give tickets to friends to use for a game here or there, not the rest of the season, how is that handled?

GO HAWKS!!!

Absolutely. You should always keep the cards with you so you don't need to hunt them back after each game. Living now in Vancouver, I no longer attend the games in Buffalo (I just try to attend the opening home game whenever possible) so I give the cards to my buddy back east who is going to the vast majority of the games.

To sell or give tickets you need to transfer the tickets using account manager or print the tickets from your account and give or mail them. You can also use NFL Ticketexchange the same way as it's the case with the Seahawks.

HawkerBacker

Reaction score
Curt":1es4hfy8 said:
12HawkFan":1es4hfy8 said:
Curt":1es4hfy8 said:
LudwigsDrummer":1es4hfy8 said:

Question,

GO HAWKS!!!

Absolutely. You should always keep the cards with you so you don't need to hunt them back after each game. Living now in Vancouver, I no longer attend the games in Buffalo (I just try to attend the opening home game whenever possible) so I give the cards to my buddy back east who is going to the vast majority of the games.

To sell or give tickets you need to transfer the tickets using account manager or print the tickets from your account and give or mail them. You can also use NFL Ticketexchange the same way as it's the case with the Seahawks.

So now you have to use a card, you lose the souvenir hard tickets that I have always loved to have and/or give to friends headed to the game. Now it's a piece of paper. Did your ticket holder gift improve? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12HawkFan

Reaction score

So now you have to use a card, you lose the souvenir hard tickets that I have always loved to have and/or give to friends headed to the game. Now it's a piece of paper. Did your ticket holder gift improve? Lol

[/quote]

Not yet.

That's why I said earlier if you are a Season Ticket Holder be sure to take the time to contact your Ticket Rep & the Seahawks via e-mail and snail mail. It can make a difference if enough people make noise about it claiming exactly what you mentioned, the souvenir factor.

In my case my tickets have more than doubled since the new stadium opened and I don't care one dam bit if they can save a couple of bucks doing this, the main reason it's ever being considered, as no STH I have ever talked to about this subject likes the idea ONE BIT.

If we wait until it's already done it will be to late to get them to reverse their decision.

Just my .02

GO HAWKS!!!

DHawk

Reaction score
Season tickets should start coming through. I started delivering them last Saturday.

Curt

Reaction score
HawkerBacker":2b7vnfu7 said:
Curt":2b7vnfu7 said:
12HawkFan":2b7vnfu7 said:
Curt":2b7vnfu7 said:

Question,

GO HAWKS!!!

Actually they stopped sending crappy gifts when the Pegulas took over. Instead they are giving you back 2% of the total value of your season tickets on a Visa cash card that you can spend with the team the way you want. Could be food or beer at the stadium, pro-shop purchases, you can even apply to your next year's season tickets. People were always complaining. Now they pretty much give you back cash and you do what you want. I like the idea. In my case it's about $50 plus they always give a magnet schedule of the team for your fridge.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Actually they stopped sending crappy gifts when the Pegulas took over. Instead they are giving you back 2% of the total value of your season tickets on a Visa cash card that you can spend with the team the way you want. Could be food or beer at the stadium, pro-shop purchases, you can even apply to your next year's season tickets. People were always complaining. Now they pretty much give you back cash and you do what you want. I like the idea. In my case it's about $50 plus they always give a magnet schedule of the team for your fridge.

Now if the Seahawks did this I'd be fine with it. Send out a Pro Shop gift card with a value commensurate with your PRINTED, HARD COPY tickets and let us buy something that we want to have. Better than the phone charger that broke the first time I tried to plug in my charger cable last year, in any case.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
My all time favorite laugher is the car flag that blew up for pretty much everyone I talked to. I like the gift card idea a lot. Allowing us to get something we want. Plus, they make $ off it because it will just be money towards something that cost a lot more anyway. That all being said, being a season ticket holder is enough for me. I feel very lucky to be entering year #25 of it.

HawkerBacker

Reaction score
Shadowhawk":2w89xfv3 said:

Now if the Seahawks did this I'd be fine with it. Send out a Pro Shop gift card with a value commensurate with your PRINTED, HARD COPY tickets and let us buy something that we want to have. Better than the phone charger that broke the first time I tried to plug in my charger cable last year, in any case.

The one gift I have loved was the flag they sent printed with our season ticket holder date on it (1979) things that are unique are so much more to me as a season ticket holder than a generic pack of cards... I look for the ticket holder gift to be unique and/or different than typical swag they sell in the pro shop. The Super Bowl photo holder gift the next season was a nice one as well. The pack of cards not so much zzz