I bet you can't ......

pmedic920

Reaction score
Watch this without smiling.

:{)

[youtube]SFRYKPVdTbA[/youtube]

Unless you're not a Hawk fan, in that case.....
109c09c80b0cdeb39c5794cda70ee83c.jpg

Palmegranite

Reaction score
After watching that, someone needs to remind me. Did the Seahawks go undefeated last year? I freakin' can't wait for the season to start already.

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
Plenty of evidence that RW3 is really, really good when uninjured. The left hand catches by Richardson & the few efforts shown of Lockett all were great and hopefully they can both go a full season without injury. Baldwin is the real beast of the receiving corps and should have pro-bowl years along with.... RW3, Bennett, Clark, Thomas, Chancellor, Sherman, Lockett and several others with good chances. Can't wait for the first pre-season game to see some of the exciting new guys, many of which I'd expect to make the 53 or at least the practice squad.

Thanks for posting the link, enjoyed it very much.

Seymour

Reaction score
Ohhhh......hell ya, I'm ready!

Chills down the back on that one! 8)

idahohawk

Reaction score
It almost... almost made me forget about the $#1+show OL getting Russ killed the entire season.

Nice montage though. Very well done.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Sure made me smile!

Thanks for posting that!

The D was nasty in those clips, there were some exceptional (serious understatement) catches, Wilson was awesome, he showed up as a pocket QB even with an OLine that was allowing a lot of pressures. Sherman is a lot faster than you think. Watch he return after the pick, he's still a bad man. Opposing TEs were lit up a few times

That Richardson catch has in the EZ was unreal, watch it again and tell me you didn't think there is no way he can catch it. What a grab!

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Great video. Thanks for posting. I am so pumped and jacked for the season to start. :irishdrinkers:

12HawkFan

Reaction score
First off, THANK YOU for posting that!!!

Second, If the Hawks can stay healthy, form a decent O-line that keeps Russ halfway safe compared to last year, I just don't see us losing very many games unless the Defense continues their slide, but that seems unlikely.

I CAN"T WAIT!

GO HAWKS!!!

Jase

Reaction score
Great find! Thanks for that pmedic!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
So goooood. I think I tinkled.

Baldwin is a MAN among boys. P Rich had some SICK catches!! I get that this is a pro-Seahawk video that splices the good stuff but there's simply no discounting that this team is still one of the elite in the NFL and may continue to be for years to come.

The Breh

Reaction score
Things we already know but was glad to get refreshed-

Tyler Lockette is really, really fast. He smoked that whole squad at the 6 minute mark :twisted:
P. Rich only needs one hand to be an effective receiver :2thumbs:
Rawls can get goin in a hurry and runs amazingly hard for what looks like a little guy. I sure hope these guys can stay healthy for a full season. Same for Procise., he's our wildcard on O.
Frank Clark is a bad, bad man :shock:

And these are just the youngsters :shock:

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I continue to put more weight (no pun intended) on Wilson's decision to bulk up in the offseason when it comes to assigning blame for the injury. The injury played a factor, sure, but so did the bulk. And the injury might not have happened without the bulk.

Hopefully Wilson never tries that again.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2o6wv267 said:
I continue to put more weight (no pun intended) on Wilson's decision to bulk up in the offseason when it comes to assigning blame for the injury. The injury played a factor, sure, but so did the bulk. And the injury might not have happened without the bulk.

Hopefully Wilson never tries that again.

I agree to a point but I put way more blame on Ndamukong Suh, (spelling?), doing everything in his power to destroy/hurt every quarterback he faces and Russel was just the first one on his list last year, THAT GUY IS A BEAST.

It all went downhill for a while from there.

Hopefully that never happens again.

GO HAWKS!!!

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Like others have stated, thanks for sharing. Some great highlights for sure. Last season, we just didn't seem to catch any breaks, and the injuries were ridiculous. Here is hoping for much better this year. Lastly, that #3 kid is something special when he gets a little time.