Malik McDowell in "vehicular" accident

Basis4day

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/891740741537542144[/tweet]

No word on severity but the language used by the team is not promising. Happened two weeks ago. Malik is at home in Michigan.

Rat

Reaction score
The language surrounding this is discouraging, but if it was really serious it seems like it wouldn't have taken two weeks to come out. Hope he recovers quickly.

OP
OP
Basis4day

Basis4day

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/891742886492086273[/tweet]

pmedic920

Reaction score
Was an ATV accident.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/sea.247spo ... 628618/Amp
e9e9d55813e7e4f09c4551000495cd6b.png

This sucks.

Wishing Malik a speedy recovery.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Reporters......

Pete didn't say he could miss the season. Pete was asked that and he said, "we don't know that yet."

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Wow, that's pretty serious if he might miss the season...I wish him all the best, and a speedy recovery. But that is bad news for the Seahawks.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Unbelievable. Truly dissapointing news.

And to think if we didn't keep trading back we could've had a healthy Kevin King

Josea16

Reaction score
vin.couve12":s5t0rskl said:
Reporters......

Pete didn't say he could miss the season. Pete was asked that and he said, "we don't know that yet."
Typical shoddy reporting. Malik did a boneheaded thing but no way does he miss the season with the injuries reported.

Rat

Reaction score
He should be enjoying himself in the offseason. If that involves an ATV, good for him.

These things happen. Hopefully, it's something that doesn't negatively impact his rookie season.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Rat":1jpu5ye1 said:
He should be enjoying himself in the offseason. If that involves an ATV, good for him.

These things happen. Hopefully, it's something that doesn't negatively impact his rookie season.

That is where you are wrong. These players are our little play things to play for our amusement. They will not ask for more money and they will stay cryogenically frozen after the season to avoid injury. :sarcasm_off:

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Rat":3jqqg3vb said:

He can enjoy himself without risking his body. Just not smart.

It has to be way more than just the concussion if they have not even moved him. Skull fractures/broken face etc.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Rat":83zht6hw said:

Depends on his contract language. Sometimes it prohibits things like ATV's or Motorcycles. I for one, just hope it's not more serious than is being let on. I, personally, know 3 people paralyzed from dirt bike/ATV accidents.

The Breh

Reaction score
People get injured swimming or doing any water sports or anything unordinary.
That's why they're called "accidents".
Tell this man face to face he shouldn't enjoy his free time so you could benefit from watching in the fall :evil:
Being selfish is a normal fan trait tho, I get it.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Being reported from training camp on NFLN.

"Injuries include a concussion and facial injuries"

Pure speculation on my part but I'd guess he wasn't wearing a helmet. If that is the case "stupid move" on Malik's part.

I had hopes that this kid would be an Impact player this year.