Fire Bevell

Status
Not open for further replies.

seabowl

Reaction score
Too soon?

If by mid season the O looks shaky again then I'll completely give up hope that this team will ever get rid of him and or Cable. Still obviously very dependent on how the OL plays but Bevells overall play calling (not including XLIX) has IMO sucked the last few years.

NOLAHawk

Reaction score
So you're waiting form one spark of brilliance surrounded by 8 consecutive 3 and outs.

Is this Pete? Mrs. Lynch?

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

sdog1981

Reaction score
Where have you been the past year? This topic has been discussed ad nauseam.

Long story short, no offense should be this inept when the same QB/OC/HC/OL coach has been together for this many seasons. And before people start saying "The Seahawks don't want to score a lot of points" or "The Seahawks are a ball control offense" I get that, but that does not mean they should be in the bottom 3rd of the league in RedZone/3rd down efficacy every year.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
If it wasn't for Bev's ingenuity with play designs last season, Russ would never have been as effective and likely could have sustained a more lasting injury.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":r7syz863 said:
If it wasn't for Bev's ingenuity with play designs last season, Russ would never have been as effective and likely could have sustained a more lasting injury.

For the first or second one?

mikeak

Reaction score
I have been thinking the same and wondered why it was never discussed here!

Glad someone FINALLY brought it up!!!

:sarcasm_off:

Josea16

Reaction score
:greetingsearthling:
Siouxhawk":27yor2oy said:
Haters can't help themselves and admit Bevell is working under Pete's hard restrictions on multiple levels? No way that happens right? Screw it, let the whining begin early by the spoiled brat pack given it has been slow.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Oh god, the main topic to turn us all against each other

Attachments

• 496.jpg
    496.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 1,638

Seymour

Reaction score
I actually think that if we get any sort of reasonable blocking, this offense could carry the team.

So just like Russell saves Cables job, Schneider saves Bevell's job by loading him with weapons.

chris98251

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":c3eaj9hl said:

I look at it as due to Wilsons ability to evade and toughness he got thru the season despite all the injuries due to the lack of protection and simple route trees and predictable play design by Bevell.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":256pnwzc said:

Like that zone read in the first Cards game where Markus Golden hit him immediately?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
adeltaY":12bkci8r said:
Siouxhawk":12bkci8r said:

Like that zone read in the first Cards game where Markus Golden hit him immediately?
There you guys with those pesky facts again....... :2thumbs:

acer1240

Reaction score
mikeak":3atwi7gz said:
I have been thinking the same and wondered why it was never discussed here!

Glad someone FINALLY brought it up!!!

:sarcasm_off:

It's been the elephant in the room for awhile. Nobody had the guts to bring it up before now.

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
I guess I wanted to be the first to discuss it this season. Fact is when you have multiple stars on the team outwardly showing displeasure for the OC there is something to it. Baldwin, Sherm, Beast, etc....

pmedic920

Reaction score
seabowl":2ijt5xry said:
I guess I wanted to be the first to discuss it this season. Fact is when you have multiple stars on the team outwardly showing displeasure for the OC there is something to it. Baldwin, Sherm, Beast, etc....

Like hitting yourself in the face with a shovel, because it feels good when you stop?

They probably should fire PC & JS, because anything DB does/ doesn't do is ultimately their responsibility.

:{)

Seymour

Reaction score
seabowl":24r4vvad said:

Why single out those 3? There were 114 million people watching that showed displeasure on 2/2/2015.

"Super Bowl XLIX the most watched broadcast in U.S. TV history."

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1ul6g3os said:
adeltaY":1ul6g3os said:
Siouxhawk":1ul6g3os said:

What's funny is, the main culprit in that game was George Fant...the one guy on the O-line most everybody DOESN'T want to see cut.

Seymour

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":25dbo1or said:
Sports Hernia":25dbo1or said:
adeltaY":25dbo1or said:
Siouxhawk":25dbo1or said:

What's funny is, the main culprit in that game was George Fant...the one guy on the O-line most everybody DOESN'T want to see cut.

Seriously though. Would you like to see Fant cut considering the position he was put in by Cable's personnel choices?

Status
Not open for further replies.