Preseason .NET Poll: Seahawks comeback player of the year

Who will be the Seahawks comeback player of the year?

• Earl Thomas

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • Tyler Lockett

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Russell Wilson

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Thomas Rawls

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • C.J. Prosise

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Deshawn Shead

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Unfortunately thanks to the poo-show that was the 2016 injury report, we have a lot more candidates for this award than you would hope to find!

I only listed the most notable players.. but feel free to state your case for someone not listed if need be.

quadsas

Reaction score
I think Lockett will have a huge year if Prosise has a good year. I dont think Earl will be the same for first part of the season tho. First big injury takes time to overcome

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Other: Eddie Lacy.

Even though he wasn't a Hawk last year, he comes back with vengeance and proves all the haters wrong

jdemps

Reaction score
SF bay area, shaping young minds with a tinge of H
quadsas":3fts4tm2 said:
I think Lockett will have a huge year if Prosise has a good year. I dont think Earl will be the same for first part of the season tho. First big injury takes time to overcome

Earl's back. Book it.

Also, he had a torn labrum 2 years ago IIRC. Started the season without being able to raise his arm over his head. Said he was tentative to hit at first. Won't miss a step come week 1 this year.

raisethe3

Reaction score
Its either Earl Thomas or Tyler Lockett. But I vote Earl Thomas as the likely choice.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Earl without a doubt. Our defense is not even close to the same without him.

Ruminator

Reaction score
I think we'll see the 'hawks move the chains in impressive fashion on a lot more drives this year than last (hopefully resulting in way more 7s and way fewer 3s). Several key teeth in the cog poised to have a great season will contribute, but I think Russ is going to be a driving cog all his own.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
When you consider the significance of the injury (not only the impact upon himself but also its impact upon the team) ... and the absolutely incredible amount of work he's put in to come back from it -- it's Earl Thomas hands down.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Earl Thomas
Eddie Lacey
Tyler Lockett
CJ Prosise
Luke Jockel

Eddie Lacey has the best chance to win the league wide award. If are run game returns to glory and he is the lead back with 1k+ yds and 10+ tds he will be in the conversation. It woukd take Earl 7+ Ints to get into the conversation and that's not very likely.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Ruminator":8cyq5s9p said:
I think we'll see the 'hawks move the chains in impressive fashion on a lot more drives this year than last (hopefully resulting in way more 7s and way fewer 3s). Several key teeth in the cog poised to have a great season will contribute, but I think Russ is going to be a driving cog all his own.
Absolutely.....Even with THREE injuries hampering him, he still did an extraordinary job of moving the ball.
The guy's just a no quit warrior, and if the Run Game is even close to being respectable, the "Hawks" will indeed be moving the chains, thus, giving the Defense a lot more time to rest our best.