Quinton Jefferson?

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
With McDowell potentially gone for the year, looking at interior pass rush for the Hawks.

Has anyone heard anything on QJeff and his recovery from knee surgery?

Thinking we're going to need someone to step up. Anyone have any updates from camp on how he looks?

Hawks46

Reaction score
Last I read, Jefferson still was easing back into to, but I haven't seen anything about him sitting out practice. It was just something I thought I remember Pete saying a couple of weeks ago.

He was drafted for 3T DT so yea, it would be huge if he could step up and play that role for us.

And that is one gorgeous salmon in your avatar pic OP.

OP
OP
tmobilchawker79

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
Thanks for the update. Hoping he can help add that interior pass rush.

46 - That was a great day out on the water. Made some delicious smoked salmon, and some fresh salmon for the bbq. :drool:

sdog1981

Reaction score
They have him working in the same role they envisioned for the ATV-man. 5-tech DE and 3-tech DT, he has been getting work at both positions.

Jville

Reaction score
seahawks_jefferson%20(2)

Sunday will be our first game look at a rehabbed Quinton Jefferson.

First-year defensive line coach Clint Hurtt said Jefferson has been “quick and violent,” and also said his effort has been “really, really good.” Hurtt said effort is the No. 1 thing he looks for in a player. Technique, however, isn’t far behind on that list.

“I’m just looking for him to be a dominant edge-setter, play with pad level, having his hands inside,” Hurtt said. “When opportunities come, can he rush the passer? Can he get on edges and win one-on-ones?”

Read more here: [urltargetblank]http://www.thenewstribune.com/sports/nfl/seattle-seahawks/seahawks-insider-blog/article166817262.html[/urltargetblank]

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
If practice is any indication the man is going to be good for us.

Hopeful he can step up on the D line.

TalontedNoseRider

Reaction score
Jville":8pabof0v said:
seahawks_jefferson%20(2)

Sunday will be our first game look at a rehabbed Quinton Jefferson.

First-year defensive line coach Clint Hurtt said Jefferson has been “quick and violent,” and also said his effort has been “really, really good.” Hurtt said effort is the No. 1 thing he looks for in a player. Technique, however, isn’t far behind on that list.

“I’m just looking for him to be a dominant edge-setter, play with pad level, having his hands inside,” Hurtt said. “When opportunities come, can he rush the passer? Can he get on edges and win one-on-ones?”

Read more here: [urltargetblank]http://www.thenewstribune.com/sports/nfl/seattle-seahawks/seahawks-insider-blog/article166817262.html[/urltargetblank]

His choice in hand tattoos alone Illustrates exceptional decision making skills.

It is inevitable this translates to the field.