Votes: 3 5.5%
  • CB Neiko Thorpe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - See comments

Votes: 7 12.7%

• Total voters

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Our voyage of polling continues! 2 days until the first game of the new (pre)season!

This one should have some fun answers so lets let it rip.. who do you foresee being the Seahawks breakout player of 2017? I listed who IMO would be the "leading candidates" for this.. and I tried to keep them as players who have been on the roster for at least a season (i.e. didn't list Seahawk FA signings or rookies) but if you want to pound the table for Luke Joeckel, go crazy ;)

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
I absolutely think it's going to be George Fant. With all the offseason work he's made (weight room getting stronger, working with Walter Jones, etc.) ... I believe we're going to see a quantum leap from him this year. And the early reports all indicate that as well.

I also look for Quill (pronounced -- KEEL) Griffin and Chris Carson (in particular) to make some noise this year as well. Very excited to see how things shake out this Sunday.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Already on the team, Prosise. :vodka:
Newbie players, Carson, or Griffin. :irishdrinkers:

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I'm on the Carson and Griffen bandwagon.

HawkGA

Reaction score
For all you picking rookies, I think they have their own thread. This is intended, I suspect, for veterans who are ready to bust out after having mediocre careers thus far. I went with Procise, which if he can do over 16 games this season what he did in 6 games last season, will be a no brainer.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
I chose Reed, not because I really think he WILL necessarily, but because I'm really hopeful he gives us a stouter D-line that gets into the backfield more.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
HawkGA":usx23tm7 said:
For all you picking rookies, I think they have their own thread. This is intended, I suspect, for veterans who are ready to bust out after having mediocre careers thus far. I went with Procise, which if he can do over 16 games this season what he did in 6 games last season, will be a no brainer.

Yep. Procise got my vote as well. Really anxious to see if he can hold up over an entire year; if he can, he's going to light it up.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
This is hard. Fant, Prosise, and Reed should be the favorites. Marsh, Ifedi, and Lane could also be in the mix.

I think it would be best for the team if Fant solidifies himself as a legit starter.

I'm going with Reed taking the next step and putting up a 5+ sack season and holding up well in the run game.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
DT Quinton Jefferson... I just have a feeling he's going to be disruptive, my Seahawk senses are tingling.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Hawkscanner":3oh4cj4f said:
I absolutely think it's going to be George Fant. With all the offseason work he's made (weight room getting stronger, working with Walter Jones, etc.) ... I believe we're going to see a quantum leap from him this year. And the early reports all indicate that as well.

I also look for Quill (pronounced -- KEEL) Griffin and Chris Carson (in particular) to make some noise this year as well. Very excited to see how things shake out this Sunday.
Don't get your hopes up. Fant will never breakout. I'll go with P-Rich.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
dopeboy206":19ik93sb said:
Hawkscanner":19ik93sb said:

Don't get your hopes up. Fant will never breakout. I'll go with P-Rich.

64703523.jpg

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I like what I am reading/hearing about a lot of players this year but especially Cassius Marsh... so I'm going with him.

Last year he recorded 3.0 sacks. So I'm predicting that he doubles that at a minimum... with maybe 8.0 sacks possible.

Latest posts