1st Preseason Blue Friday

kidhawk

Reaction score
In honor of the first blue friday of the pre-season (prior to a game), I'm wearing a home blue 12 with a new addition to the sleeve....

Kennedy_Decal.jpg

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
That looks sweet! Can't wait to add mine to a jersey. Thanks again David!

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Aros":1qryf6ng said:
That looks sweet! Can't wait to add mine to a jersey. Thanks again David!

You're quite welcome.

I'm just excited to finally have a true Blue Friday again and to be able to tribute such a great player. It's been a long off season

pmedic920

Reaction score
kidhawk":1jfd3kut said:
In honor of the first blue friday of the pre-season (prior to a game), I'm wearing a home blue 12 with a new addition to the sleeve....

Kennedy_Decal.jpg

Looks great.
The thought is even better.

Please explain all the where's and how's, I'm very interested.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":1mcwkf11 said:
Looks great.
The thought is even better.

Please explain all the where's and how's, I'm very interested.

It's not THAT interesting...my wife really enjoys arts and crafts. When the Seahawks put the decal on the helmet I asked her if she could make me up one that I could Iron onto a jersey and she said no problem. I showed her the graphic and got a similar font and presto she worked her magic and I now have something to wear all season in his honor.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
I plan to wear this jersey for each blue Friday on away games and for game day on home games to honor Tez for the season. After the season is over, I'm debating whether or not I should retire the jersey, or perhaps make decals for all the retired numbers (Hall of famers) and put them on the Jersey as well as a nod to all the greats. Luckily I have awhile before I need to worry about making that decision.

pmedic920

Reaction score
kidhawk":18zvj97h said:
I plan to wear this jersey for each blue Friday on away games and for game day on home games to honor Tez for the season. After the season is over, I'm debating whether or not I should retire the jersey, or perhaps make decals for all the retired numbers (Hall of famers) and put them on the Jersey as well as a nod to all the greats. Luckily I have awhile before I need to worry about making that decision.

Funny you say that.

The internet I was talking about, meant that I liked the idea a lot.

I've been tossing around the idea of doing something myself.

I'm actually considering removing "fan" on one of my elite #12s, and having all of the HOF #s put on a name plate to replace "fan".

Not sure what I'll end up doing but I'm headed that direction.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
pmedic920":2fykpukq said:
kidhawk":2fykpukq said:

Funny you say that.

I'm actually considering removing "fan" on one of my elite #12s, and having all of the HOF #s put on a name plate to replace "fan".

That is a great idea. I plan on making a nameplate for my Fan tshirt. Hopefully it will work.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":2t21msvw said:
pmedic920":2t21msvw said:
kidhawk":2t21msvw said:

Funny you say that.

That is a great idea. I plan on making a nameplate for my Fan tshirt. Hopefully it will work.

Seattle Tackle Twill is the place to use.
I'll ad a link later, or google:{)