Terrific interview with John Schneider 8/10/17

Jville

Reaction score
I'm sure there are many fans that still don't get what and why they do what they do with the offensive line. Among the topics, John provides as clear and understandable an explanation of the offensive line as we will ever hear in his interview.

Terrific Interview and topics >>> [urltargetblank]http://sports.mynorthwest.com/322014/john-schneider-says-seahawks-top-pick-malik-mcdowell-will-begin-season-on-nfi/[/urltargetblank]

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Jville":s9h922wm said:
I'm sure there are many fans that still don't get what and why they do what they do with the offensive line. Among the topics, John provides as clear and understandable an explanation of the offensive line as we will ever hear in his interview.

Terrific Interview and topics >>> [urltargetblank]http://sports.mynorthwest.com/322014/john-schneider-says-seahawks-top-pick-malik-mcdowell-will-begin-season-on-nfi/[/urltargetblank]

I heard that interview live ... and absolutely loved it. John Schneider is a guy who is not only down to earth (he's hilarious actually) ... he completely gets it. I highly recommend that interview for those who might have missed it.

King Dog

Reaction score
I was having a conversation with a 49er fan today and he said the Seahawks owner thinks about his oline, the same he thinks about his teeth. Pretty funny.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
FYI - Don't see an offensive lineman even mentioned at the provided link so it must have changed.

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
brimsalabim":19lg261w said:
FYI - Don't see an offensive lineman even mentioned at the provided link so it must have changed.

The text summary doesn't cover all of the audio interview. You will need to listen to the audio link to hear Schneider's remarks about the offensive line. Remarks about offensive linemen begins about 10 minutes into audio interview.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
The line looked pretty bad against the Charger starters.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
To me, just the RT Ifedi looked consistently weak, but the rest of the line looked not bad at times, especially Pocic. I was encouraged by what they showed on the early drive downfield against the Chargers #1 D.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Rookie LT Cam Robinson looked excellent in his first game. No sacks allowed, dominant run blocking. Just sayin'.

Cam_Run1.gif

So did rookie RT Taylor Moton . . . .
Giphy